7.

30sep.

"Jungkook agreed to this jimin. Now it's your turn." Jin and jimins mom were convincing poor boy next to them.

"I don't know what happens here after I was gone but I am not going to do this and that's final." Jimin said and was about to get but Mrs. Park started a recording.

A recording in which she was getting beaten.... By his father.

"M-... Mom." Jimin come fast to hold her hands.

"I know Minnie it's hard. It's hard to go through that again but you have to give yourself a chance." She tried to convenience him.

"Is that because of my marriage?" Jimin asked pointing his finger and tape and Mrs. Park nodded in yes.

Jimin closed his eyes..... Trying to control his tears.

"13oct.... I will marry him." Jimin said and left room.

Jin and his mom nodded at themselves and decided to hurry up before jimin change his decision.

Jungkook smirked at the date when jin told him everything that happened there. I promised you tae... And I am going to do it! 

_______

At tae's grave....

Jimin was sitting in front of tae's grave crying and screaming as loudly as he can.

He even tried to choke himself right there but then his mom come in front of him. His father will throw her out of house without thinking twice.

"I am tired tae....." Jimin said with sob. He placed his head over grave and hugged it like it was really his husband.

"Jungkook is really nice.... But I never seen him as my husband. You know that right that I am just marrying him for father? I won't forget you tae. I will keep my promise to meet you there in your world." Jimin said and closed his eyes letting out more and more tears.

__________________

5oct.

Jungkook was wondering in jimins mansion as later was gone with jin outside. There were three floors but no-one was allowed on third floor.

He had only seen jimin going there at night time sometimes. He was alone now and there was chance.

"I will be quick." Jungkook said it to himself and pressed third button on lift.

When he reached there it was all dark.... There were only three rooms. Other two rooms were normal but middle one's door had too many locks. Jungkook knew jimin well and he can accurately guess where were let's by looking at cactus plant on table.

He dig his hands in soil below exactly below cactus. His hands got many scratches but he didn't cared..... There were keys as expected.

Without thinking twice he unlocked all locks and opened door. It opened with a small crack voice. It was all dark inside. He took out his phone and turned on flashlight.

One spiders web come right on front of his face and at same time one mouse passed over his foot. Jeon jungkook can fight with anyone but mouse was not his thing.

He tried really hard to control his feared scream. He give forward and closed door if in case someone come.

There were three  cupboards, two sofas, and many chairs, many boards on wall but weird thing was everything was covered with white cloth giving it horrer vibe.

He slowly gone near wall and removed white cloth over one of frame and his breathing stopped..... It was tae's photo.

Covered with blood.

It's glass was broken and blood was all over them. Jungkook turned around with tears and fear showing clearly in his eyes. Then he bravely gone to other frames and all of them were in same condition.

Just some of them were both jimins and tae.... Where as some were only of tae. Blood all over them.

Jungkook throught it must tae's when he was getting torchured here after marrying jimin. But blood on one frame was looking like it dropped just before some time....

Suddenly something fall behind him.

His breath hinched and he looked being in fear..... There was no one.

He gone in that direction and bend down to take whatever had fallen. It was tae's brasslate.... Covered in same recent blood.

Jungkook was now terrified to open those white covers over cupboard and sofa. He was about to get up but door of room made some voice indicating someone was trying to open it.

Jungkook got up quickly and hide behind cupboard.

It was jimin.

He come in and locked it up from inside. For some reason he looked all exhausted to jungkook. He was breathing unevenly. Then he took off his jacket inside it he was just wearing a white T-shirt. Jungkook was watching his every Move carefully.

He gone near cupboard and took out a box from which he took a bled and belt. He removed one more white clothes... It was sound box and put volume at highest voice.

Then he gone for one door which jungkook was unable to see until now due to its colour matching with wall.

He bring out one chair with man tied to it and put it at centre. Mouth of that man was covered with tape so that his scream won't go outside.

"Come out jungkook." He said.

Jungkook's heart skip a bit. How did he know?

"You are going to marry me within few weeks and I think you still remember your first day of job?" Jimin tilted his head towards jungkook's direction.

Jungkook knew he was screwed up and the was no point in hiding it. So he come out hiding tae's brasslate in his packet.

"Shoot him." Jimin said handing over gun to jungkook.

Jungkook looked at man who was screaming under tape fastly moving his head on no. Tears were streaming down his face.

Jungkook didn't felt anything guilty about doing it. It's just he become emotionless after death of tae so he took gun and done as he said.

"This was punishment for violating my rules. Next time or will get worse get used to it." Jimin said indicating jungkook to follow him.

Once they reach down jimin behaved like nothing. Like he didn't murder a man just few seconds ago.

Jungkook feel like vomiting. It was first time he seen someone died in front of him... And more importantly he killed him. He run to his washroom and throw out while crying.

"He is monster." He screamed.

"God knows how many life's he gave destroyed.... One of them my own." Jungkook yelled angrily.

"You showed yourself again park jimin that you don't deserve sympathy, care or anything. I will show you what pain is very soon." Jungkook mumbled himself and bring out tae's brasslate putting it in plastic bag.