Triton of Argus

RWBY- Older brother of Pyrrha Nikos

Name: Triton Nikos
Nickname: Sea Herald
Race: Human
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Emblem: Shield with trident

Outfit: Blue, silver
Accessories: Wreath, belt

Handedness: Right
Complexion: Pale White
Height: 6’0” (1.83 meters)
Hair Color: Died blue, but turned purple due to natural red hair
Eye Color: Vivid Green
Aura Color: blue
Semblance: Hydrostasis

Previous Affiliation: Sanctum Academy
Previous Occupation: Student, Gladiator, Big Brother
Current Occupation: Musician

Status: Alive
DOB: September 27th
Relatives: Eleni Nikos (Mother), Pyrrha Nikos (Sister, Deceased), Unknown Father

Weapon: Arnisi and Alítheia

Appearance-

    He wears his hair shoulder length swept to the back, two braids start at both temples of his head, braided back into one singular braid down his neck. The two braids are intertwined with his silver laurel wreath, past the temples the wreath points out without the braids and nearly touch together in the center of his forehead. He also wears a dark sea blue lipstick over his full lips. He is tall and has a quite lean muscular frame, having a similar frame to his little sister, slender-athletic.

    As a top he wears a midnight blue corset vest with a vertical strip of laces with a lighter blue under the laces. He additionally wears a teal sash around his waist covering his hips, white tight and elastic pants, and navy blue knee-high leather boots.

    For accessories he has a silver plate over his left hip to keep the sash tied, the plate has his emblem embossed into it. Connected to his braids, he always has his silver wreath. He commonly wears tree belts, one around his waist, a small one on his left thigh, and across his torso diagonally. As for jewelry, he wears little of it, but when he does he wears a silver choker that has an emerald matching his eyes.

    He doesn’t wear his armor much, but it is silver greaves that reach just past his knees, connecting over his boots. A vambrace on both forearms and a rerebrace on both upper arms, though he only wears a small pauldron on his left shoulder.

Weapon-

    Arnisi and Alítheia, his shield is Arnisi “Denial” and his trident is Alítheia “Truth”.

    His silver shield is shaped much like his sister’s, but the creation is different, unlike his sister who used highly magnetic ores in the handle of her shield, he used water dust crystals embedded in the back of his shield. The shield opens up through the center across his arm, he can form bolts of water to shoot through here.

    His silver trident is transformable into a xiphos for storage form. As he was a gladiator, he and his sister shared many common interests in weapons, but differing styles of combat, both showy, but he enjoyed disarming and beating his opponent down. The handle has small dust water crystals.

Abilities-

    Aura: Strong and blue, he has an aura that flows like the water in which he controls. His aura when active will only block at the point of contact, unlike the consistent shielding of a normal person. It is this way that is the reason his aura takes less damage, despite having a normal amount of aura.

    Hydrostasis: His semblance controls water, he can sense water within objects, but struggles to control it when it’s in a living organism. He does keep his power hidden like his sister’s, but because of his limited access to control, he’s lost many battles.

Edited: I mixed two different character's in my sleepy state.