Letter to Eleni

Triton Nikos
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Sayuri, Mistral

                                                                                                                                                                                                      Febrauary 7, 81

                                                                                                                                                                                                              Eleni Nikos
                                                                                                                                                                                                    222 Victory Road
                                                                                                                                                                                                         Argus, Mistral

Dearest mother,

I have found the girl that was rumored to be at our late Pyrrha’s side, and I’m unsure when these letters will meet you. It has been two weeks since my travels with the Huntsmen team RNJR has started, sad to say but it’s clear that the leader doesn’t understand how large the world is, then again it’s possible to get end to end in Patch within two hours by my board. The team doesn’t have an official name they have given themselves, but I decided ranger is far better sounding than junior.

Ruby Rose, little red, the crimson scythe. She has surely gained a title for herself, not many days that we see a scythe wielder, but she is still a child, only 16. Ruby has been made their leader, although I believe she shouldn’t, she has been doing decent. One of her biggest mistakes however is the way she wanted us to travel to Mistral, by foot… The kid wants us to travel by foot from Patch, Vale to the City of Mistral, Mistral, a trip that can take us a year if we’re not constantly running.

Nora Valkyrie, thunder bringer, “thunder thighs” she calls herself. Being 18 years of age, she’s monstrously strong for a human and faunus, she scares me at times. Just the other day, she kicked a tree down to cross a river, she derooted a pine tree with a kick; note, never be near her legs in combat. In all seriousness, she is fun to be around, never keeps the mood of the team down with her excitement.

Jaune Arc, questionable leader, great weapon combo. He’s also 18, though he doesn’t have many strengths, he’s been showing that he’s training the hardest, in both physical and statistical combat. He’s a kind guy, though with his fair share of flaws, he clearly has a determination that is needed more around. He, had Pyrrha’s weapons, the remains of them anyways. With honor, he is using them to upgrade his current weapon, so her strength will never be forgotten and will bring them hope.

Lie Ren, pink lotus, green ninja. He may be 18, but there’s something about him that doesn’t feel normal, even for someone anti-social. He’s always quiet, even around his best friend, Nora. While he is a reasonable fighter, he has many weaknesses, the strongest being armored opponents. But his team surely saves him from this, they equal each other out, and it’s interesting being a part of it.

Despite their differences, they really seem to get along, I can understand why Pyrrha was so happy here. We’re in a small village heading towards the SilverBoot Bay, we aim to stay on the path near the lake to not get lost, but with the Grimm around, we might stray off to help other villages.

Speaking of Grimm, Jaune has shown some sign of being better as a leader, although he makes quite a bit mistrakes, that’s how we get better at everything. We fought a Geist earlier today, it had been terrorizing a village, controlling rocks and even a tree while we fought. Sadly, the tree was set ablaze, causing even more panic, it was actually funny now that I think back.

Do not worry for me mother, as you tell me, I have the heart of father. By the time you get this letter, I will no longer be here, but I will be closer.

        With deep love,
            Triton

Ps. Please see picture connected, from Nora, secretly.

 Please see picture connected, from Nora, secretly