Vol 1, Episode 4: Family Drama

~The Next Day~

The sun was shining through the window of Team VENM's dorm. Everyone was getting ready for classes that were beginning shortly.

Mason was in the bathroom, coming his hair and brushing his teeth at the same time, when a knock came from the door.

Emma (Muffled): Hurry up, we're going to be later or don't. Not my problem.

Mason looked at the door and sighed.

Mason (Mind): Someone's got issues.

Venom: Most definitely.

Mason finished brushing his teeth and combing his hair, and stepped out of the bathroom still in gym shorts and a tank top.

Vanessa: Mason! We're leaving for classes and you're still not dressed!

Mason looked down at himself.

Mason: Oh.

Black tendrils wrapped around Mason, soon forming into Beacon's school uniform.

Mason: Better?

Vanessa and Nate looked in awe as Emma, didn't show any interest.

Nate: How'd you do that?

Mason: A magician never reveals his secrets. Anyways, shouldn't we be leaving?

Vanessa: We were, but someone waited till last second to change.

Mason shrugged, as Vanessa sighed. Vanessa opened the door and led her team down the hall.

Vanessa talked with Emma, while Nate was still in awe from Mason's quick transformation. Mason just smiled at his teammate.

Mason (Mind): Seems you've gained a fan.

Venom (Mason's Mind): We should show him everything. That'll really blow his mind.

Mason (Mind): Heh, not now bud. Maybe later.

Team VENM walked down the hall and into a classroom where a teacher was waiting for them.

Port: Ah! Team VENM, you're a few minutes early! A good trait to have!

Vanessa: Wanted to make a good first impression, sir. It is the first day after all.

Port: That it is, my dear! You see, this reminds me of a story! A story back when I was a whee-boy.....