Vol 2, Episode 1: Food Fight

~Before we begin, I just wanted to share the list of Voice Actors I chose to "be the voice" of Team VENM~

Vanessa Lowell: Kaley Cuoco (Penny from Big Bang Theory and Harley Quinn from Harley Quinn series)

Nathan Lowell: David Errigo Jr. (Barry Allen from RWBY x Justice League)

Emma Maikoh: Jeannie Tirado (Green Lantern in RWBY x Justice League)

Mason Branwen: Troy Baker (Jason Todd in Batman: Arkham Knight)

~A Few Weeks Later~

Team RWBY, along with Team VENM were sitting in the cafeteria. JNPR were at the table across from RWBY, eating and doing their own things.

Nate was resting his head on the table as Vanessa was looking over notes from the previous semester. Mason was disassembling his pistol and cleaning the parts.

As for Team RWBY, Weiss sat next to Mason, watching him clean his gun parts. Blake was looking through her journal as Yang leaned over and looked at the journal before Blake covered it.

Yang: Whatcha doin'?

Blake: Nothing. Just going over some notes from last semester.

Nora flung a grape, which was caught by Yang.

Yang: Lame.

Ruby walked up to the table and dropped a binder on the table. Nate shot up and looked around.

Nate (Half Asleep): I'm...*yawn* awake!

Vanessa: Idiot.

Ruby: Family, Friends....Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This oughta be good.

A raspberry almost hit Yang but she caught it in her mouth.

Ruby: A dream that one day, that the five of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has had....ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby held up two peace signs.

Ruby: I am not a crook.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a YANG! Ehh? Guys, am I right?

Mason: Nice!

Mason and Yang fist bumped as an apple bounced off Yang's face as she looked over in Nora's direction.

Nora: Boooo!

Ruby: Look, guys. It's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back up tomorrow, which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Emma: I'm leaning towards the scared part.

Mason spoke up, now loading bullets into the magazine.

Mason: Oh come on, Wolfie. How much harm can she cause?