Chapter Thirteen

" What are you doing here?" I ask staring right at him and crossing my arms of my chest.

" It has nothing to do with you...if that's what you think." He replies with a sly smile.

" Oh trust me, that never crossed my mind." I laugh and his smile slowly falters. " I just assumed you were valedictorian of your year or something." I quickly add after my laugh. He stares.

" I think you should get to class, stay here any longer and you'll be late." He finally says moving past me. Is he pissed at me or something.

" Okay Mr. Hall Monitor." I mumble then go after him. " Dude wait, you didn't answer my question." I move quickly and catch up to him. I briefly scan the halls and notice we are all alone, everyone's already in class. Shit, that's gonna be detention.

" Come to my club tonight and I'll give you your answer." He says smiling again but his gaze is intense. I feel a chill rush through me and a few goosebumps pop up.

" Can't, I've got a thing. " I explain with a small shrug and he mumbles something under his breath still not breaking the intense gaze though.

" Tomorrow night then?" It's more a statement than a question.

" Got a thing then too." I say referring to the 'date' with Aidan. The sooner we get it over with the better. " So maybe you can just tell me now." I smile but he doesn't return it. He stares at me with those intense eyes again.

" How do you have some many 'things' on school nights, shouldn't you be neck deep in homework and assignments? " He questions standing right in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes accusingly scanning mine.

Damn dude, I already have a dad...I don't need a second!

" A girl's gotta have a life outside of school." I shrug staring right at him and crossing my arms over my chest as well not backing down from his challenge.

" What would it take for me to be a part of one night of that life?" He's dropped his hands to his pockets and is looking down at me, his head slightly titled and biting a tiny part of his lower lip before letting it go and giving me his undivided attention.

I'm literary close to passing out from the intense eye contact. He's not looking away and neither am I...even though I want to so bad. I hate making eye contact... I strive to avoid it every chance I get but now I can't avoid it, and I can't look away either. I initiated this challenge so now I have to see it through.

I'm not even sure if he's asking me out or if he's referring to stopping by his club to answer my question which is kind of a silly reason to invite someone to a club when you can just tell them the answer there and then. Wait...wait...was he asking me out then too. Oh shit I think he was and I think he is to right now.

Damn! How am I so oblivious to this shit. First Aidan now Nate. I internally face palm myself. Honestly, Chris Hemsworth himself would ask me out and I still wouldn't catch on.

" I don't know, what do you have in mind." I reply hoping I haven't read to much into this and he really is asking me out because if not, this is gonna be embarrassing.

" Saturday night, have dinner with me?" He says.

Dinner? That's sounds a little to fancy for me but I'm curious to see how this goes so let's do it.

Oh shit, should I be making plans to go out with Nate while I still have a date with Aidan, isn't that wrong. It doesn't feel wrong to me but...wait, it's not like I've said I like any of them or anything...its just a first date, no sort of commitment comes with it so none should be expected of me.

" Sure." I smile, he smiles back and it feels like hours pass with us just standing there.

" I think you're gonna be late for that thing you have today. " He says breaking us out of that so awkward moment. Awkward for me anyway!

" Hmm...why?"

" Because you're about to get detention. " he says pointing to the hall monitor, Luke Ward, who's moving towards us like a man on a mission. Fuck!

" Have fun with that. " Nate smirks and majestically walks away before Luke can get to us. I glare at him as he walks away but that doesn't fret him in the slightest. He even has the audacity to wink at me!

" Alya, shouldn't you be in class right about now?" Asks Luke when he finally gets to me.

" Yeah, I was just on my way there actually." I try to walk past him but he steps in my way before I can. He's a little broad and about two inches taller than me so he does a good job of blocking my way.

" Your already 20minutes late so I just can't let you go like that." He says pulling out his detention slip book from his back pocket and tapping against it with his pen.

" Are you gonna write me up or not?" I ask agitated by his actions. It's about 10 seconds later and his still tapping his pen.

" I have a better idea." He stops tapping and looks at me. I look at him waiting for him to go on. " You give me one of your specials and I'll let you go without so much a warning. " He grins.

My specials?

" What specials?" Layers and layers of confusion fill up my brain.

" You know, the Alya treatment. " he says still grinning and it kinda creeps me out.

" I have no idea what you're taking about." I look at him confused waiting for some sort of explanation.

" At Hayley's party you gave it to Zeke so good it's like he was high the entire night. " He says looking back at me like this should clear up the confusion.

All he does is create even more confusion because I have no idea what he's talking about and lots of anger because he doesn't know what he's talking about and now I don't know if I didn't the right thing to let Zeke off so easy. Is this the story he's telling everyone?

" Clearly you have your facts wrong." I say as calmly as I can. I shouldn't snap at Luke, it's not his fault he was feed a plate of shit.

" Judging by how you look like you wanna kill me, yeah I guess I do." He says. " I'll just let you off with a warning, take it as an apology. " He smiles and walks away.

" Wait," I call out before he leaves. " What's the Alya treatment? " I know I'll regret asking this but I've gotta know.

" Best BJ's in town" he replies and walks away again.

Oh Zeke, it's on!

Let me know if you liked this chapter and thank you to all my readers...even those who don't vote😂😂😂.

Love ya...keep reading and don't be afraid to show me some love.

Byeeeeee💕