Chapter Two

We get to the party, the smell of alcohol, drugs and horny teenagers welcoming us. I take Jenkins hand as he leads us through the throng. I immediately spot Hayley and her click and wave Jenkins off as he makes his way to the alcohol station.

'' I'm so glad you made it. '' yells Hayley so I can hear her through the loud music.

'' Yeah, me too. '' I yell back '' Great party. '' Actually it wasn't but can't really say that to the host.

'' Zeke is at the back of house by the garden, he wants you to meet him there.'' she says taking a swig of whatever was in the plastic cup she was holding.

I walk away and try to navigate my way through the crowded people so I can find Zeke. If he really wanted me here then why didn't he wait by the entrance or better yet ask me out. I finally make it to the back door and thankfully there isn't a lot people back here hence the stench of alcohol,drugs and hormones is at a minimum.

I walk out the door and look around for Zeke. I spot him leaning against the wall his phone in one hand, a plastic cup in the other. He's talking to some two other guys but when he sees me, a smile grows on his face and his friends walk away.

I walk up to him, a smile on my face. He straightens up once I get to him and another smile grows on his face.

'' I'm glad you made it, '' he says '' Party was actually getting kind of boring.''

'' Boring with all these girls around. '' I joked and he chuckled, he looked so hot. I couldn't quite see what he was wearing because of the limited light but I could see that his shirt was skin tight.

'' Well none of them is quite as beautiful as you. '' he says licking his lower lip and some air literally gets caught up in my throat.

'' Your not so bad yourself. '' I say. That's an understatement, he's a freakin god. He's so fuckin hot that I wasn't even feeling chilly, the heat from his well built body was enough to keep me warm.

He chuckles softly and moves closer to me.

'' Your lips look really nice.'' he says and I feel his eyes in my lips so I lick them and I notice how he smirks.

His hand moves to my waist as he pulls me closer to his body, his soft full lips meeting mine. He tosses his plastic cup into the grass so now both his hands are handling my waist. I lift my hands to head, tangling my fingers in his hair as the kiss gets more and more heated.

I feel his hands play with my waist as he pulls me even closer to his body. This is sooooo not what I expected but I like it. I love it. We take a few steps till finally I'm leaning against the wall. I trail my hands from his hair to his hard chest. I crave to move my hands to his abs and probably pass my hand through his shirt so I can feel his heated skin but I control myself.

We pull apart for a few seconds and before I can get the chance to breathe, his lips are back on mine. This time he gets my hands from his chest and pins them above me and I don't resist.  With one hand pinning mine, his other hand moves to waist and then starts to descend. I feel his finger tips brush against my thigh as he fiddles with the hem of my dress. This is moving a little to fast I think then  shrug it off.

He kisses me harder as his hand starts to slide up my dress his hand trailing my thigh. I smack his hand away and get back to the kiss but he does it again. This time not as slow, he lifts up my dress and quickly undoes his zipper.

I pull away from the kiss, horror in eyes. I try to push him away but my hands are pinned.

'' Stop, what are you doing?'' I yell trying to get myself off the wall but he won't let me.

'' They told me you like it rough. '' he smirks and tries to kiss me again and this time I manage to notice his breath, he's drunk ad that's when the panic kicks in.

I bite his lip mid kiss and he releases my hands. I run to the door but before I can make it, he catches me and throws me to the hard  ground, pinning me down immediately. Before I can scream for help his hand covers my mouth as his knees pin my arms down.

'' You can't just turn me on and leave, it's not fair.'' he says as he attempts to rip my dress apart with one arm.

Tears begin to well down my cheeks as i try to wriggle myself free. I try to move my hands but his knees wont let me, i try to move my legs but his body won't let me, I  try to scream but his hand wont let me.

I continue trying to kick, to bite, to scream, to do anything but he's body won't let me.

I shut my eyes, tears continue to flow as I begin to see what awaits me. He manages to rip the lower part of my dress. I feel his hands trail my thigh up to my panties and I feel a chilly feeling take over my body. I want to scream for help but I can't. I shake my head vigorously till he's hand slips off for just a second and I bite it when he attempts to put it back and for the few seconds my mouth is free, I scream louder than I ever thought possible but before I can do it again, his bleeding hand is over my mouth.

I begin to pray that at least someone managed to hear my scream with a the music that's playing. I pray for Jenkins to come help me, for anyone to help me.

I shut my eyes tighter as I await the inevitable. I continue wishing Jenkins would come to my rescue but no, he doesn't. Why would Zeke do this? Drunk or sober, why?

Just as his about to pull my panties down, suddenly his body is off me and a gust of wind blows up against my revealed skin. I slowly open my eyes and his gone I immediately get to my feet and head for the door but come to a stop when someone pulls me back by the hand. Zeke?

Frightened and still a bit shaken up, I pull my hand away running to the door.

'' Hey, whoa'' the person says pulling at my hand again I turn back and I'm face to face with a gorgeous stranger.

I look over his shoulder and see Zeke lying on the ground motionless. Is he dead?

'' He's still breathing.'' says the stranger following my eyes. '' But are you okay? '' he asks.

I nod wiping tears off my face. I was almost raped. My innocence was almost stolen from me and there was nothing I could do. I was helpless. New tears begin to flow down my cheeks, my body begins to shake and just like that, I'm in the strangers embrace. He holds me tight as the tears flow uncontrollably now.

Hey,any thoughts? Waiting to hear from you guys.
Don't forget to vote.