Chapter One

My whole life was changed that night. Things would never go back to what they were and in some kind of way, it was my fault. I was the one who always wished upon a star for a love story just like this one and this is how it all started.

'' Party at my place, be there.'' says Hayley, the school's most popular girl and also my former bestie.

I know your probably expecting me to give a back story of how she betrayed me or stole my boyfriend or maybe pulled a life scarring prank on me or something but no, it's nothing like that, we just grew kind of distant. I mean, we still talk but not like we used to, but that's fine.

She went ahead to achieve what she had always wanted, popularity. She was always in the trendiest clothes, walking with the ''it'' click and the threw the wildest parties. She was just being herself and I still loved her for it, just like she loved me but I can't say the same for her friends.

They loathe me and I believe it's because even without there level of popularity, I never fail to be part of the school's hottest gossip. I'm rich, smart and hot enough to get any guy I want but unlike them, I never go around bragging about all of that.

'' Do you really have to invite her? '' scowls Tiffany, one of her friends.

'' You have to be there,'' says Hayley ignoring Tiffany's comment.

'' But-'' she cuts me off.

'' Zeke wants you there.'' she grins.

Zeke Porter, one of the hottest guy's in school with his green eyes, full lips and messy mud brown hair. He's wanted by at least half the female population of this school, teachers inclusive and I can't blame them. He's a smart, incredibly gorgeous senior who just happens to also be a swimsuit model.

And he wants me at the party, I have to go, I just have to.

'' Ok, I'll be there.'' I agree with a smile.

Jenkins, my part time driver and also my closest friend is already by the car when I go out the parking lot right  after the last period. I get into the car and we head home.

'' You going to Hayley's party tonight?'' he asks.

'' Yeah, I'm just hoping it's not like the last time.'' i say and we both burst into laughter.

At her last party, Jenkins got so wasted, he started stripping. At first people loved it and by that, I mean the girls and the guys that are secretly gay. He was putting on quite the show, personally I was loving it. He was up on a table, clad in only his boxers, his long black hair falling effortlessly onto his strong shoulders as he poured booze on himself. We watched as it glided down his wide chest to his mouth whetting abs.  Everything was great till he got fully naked and Hayley's dog mistook his dangling piece of flesh as actual meat. Trust me, it wasn't pretty.

'' I had to give the ladies what they wanted. '' he smirked, his hazel eyes meeting mine in the rear view mirror.

'' Hayley's dog must have been a bitch. '' we both laughed.

A few minutes later and we were home. He parks the car and we rush in and go straight up to my room. He immediately falls right onto my bed, throwing his bag across the room and kicking his shoes off before placing his feet on my electric blue blanket. His hands behind his head, legs perfectly spread across the bed and eyes shut, he tuned off the world.

'' C'mon,'' i say before jumping onto the bed to wake him. '' Let's get some homework done before the party. ''

''  I already got freshmen doing mine. '' he bragged pulling one of my pillows and snuggling it.

'' What? '' I pull the pillow from him and hit him with it. '' Why didn't you get them to do mine as well.'' I continue to hit him and he raises his hands to protect his face.

'' I did, i did, now stop. '' he says before grabbing the pillow from my hands. '' But just in case I didn't, let me make a quick call. '' he smiles sheepishly and digs into his pocket for his phone.

Once he's done with the call and I'm sure that my homework will be well done, we head to the kitchen for a snack. Both my parents work till late so most of the time it's like I have the whole place to my self. They wanted to hire a housekeeper to help tidy up the house and keep me company as well but I wasn't on board with the plan.

I like having the house all to myself. I can do whatever I want, invite over whomever I want and most importantly I get to goof off with Jenkins and I wouldn't want my parents seeing that.

'' So, you and Zeke, huh? '' he asks as I rip open a bag of chips and empty them into a bowl. '' A lot of rumors going around.'' he says picking a handful of chips and walking to living room.

'' There is nothing going on between us. '' I clarify, heading into the living room. Jenkins is sprawled all over the sofa so I make myself comfortable between his legs, leaning against his chest.

'' Well that's not what I heard. '' he replies picking yet another handful of chips. '' Wait where's the dip?'' he asks, his mouth completely filled with chips.

'' Don't talk with your mouth full. '' i say thwacking his lap and he gives me an apologetic smile when I turn to glare at him.

'' But seriously.''  he says and I can feel the vibration from his deep voice through his chest to my body. He shifts a little, trying to get the remote and turns on the Originals, our all time favorite show.

Ever since it ended, this is like the third time we're binge watching it and Klaus's death breaks me down every single time. So does Hayley's and even though Jenkins has tried countless times to get me to accept that Elijah wasn't the cause of her death, I still blame him.

'' He just really wants me at the party, that's it. '' i say before I'm pulled in by Klaus's famous smirk.

We watch at least half of season two before Jenkins says he has to leave to prepare dinner for his dad before we leave for the party because he's dad can't really take care of himself. He's paralyzed from the waist down, effects of a war he almost didn't return from. Yeah, he was in the army. We tidy up the place and as soon as he leaves, I start on my parents dinner.

When I'm all done with the cooking and cleaning the kitchen, I head up to my room to get ready for the party. I ravage through my closet looking for the perfect outfit for Zeke. After some long tedious minutes of searching through my closet I finally land on the perfect outfit.

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I rush down the stairs to go meet Jenkins at the car. His in some blue jeans with a white shirt that hugs his body in all the right places revealing just how often he's at the gym and his hair is held back in a lazy ponytail making him look even hotter.

'' Yo Al, you might wanna close your mouth, your drooling.'' he says a crooked smile taking over his lips just before his eyes run up and down my body.

I'm in a short black plunge neckline lace dress  showcasing my beautiful legs and just enough cleavage with matching black stilettos and an ankle bracelet. My naturally curled hair was resting upon my shoulders  enhancing the beauty of the diamond necklace around neck. I didn't wear any makeup, it's not really my style.

'' Whose drooling now? '' i laugh hitting him with my purse before getting into the car.

Hey, thanks for trying out my book.
Please do vote and comment.