Chapter Six

I flip the paper over looking for a name or initials but there's nothing just three little aces.

'' What's it say? ''says Aidan grabbing the paper before I can stop him.
'' Looks like you've got yourself a Stefan Salvatore.'' he winked.

'' Any idea who it might be? '' I ask, shutting my locker.

'' What's the point of him being a secret admirer if you want to know who he is? ''  he hands back the paper.

'' C'mon, '' I pout. '' Do you recognize the handwriting?''

'' Oh, so your hoping it's a senior. '' he says wriggling his brows. Ignoring the huge grin on his, I take out my sketch book and place the paper there.

He drops me home but stays for a few slices of pizza and TV before leaving. Jenkins still hadn't returned from the airport with my parents and I was getting a little worried. It's not that far away especially if you drive there when there's no traffic. I shrugged off the bad feeling that was trying to eat me up and walked Aidan out.

'' I can stay over till they return. '' he offers, sensing my unease because his cousin and my parents weren't yet here.

'' No it's alright, I'm sure they're almost here. '' I say as we walk to the door.

'' Ahh...'' he stumbles back, grunting in pain with a hand clenched over his heart.

'' Aidan, you okay? '' I ask worriedly. I rush to his side and almost punch him when he looks at me. He has a enormous smug smile on his face.

'' It hurts how hard your trying to get rid of me lil' Da vinci.'' he pats his heart and fakes a sad face.

'' Oh good you know what I'm doing, I actually thought I was gonna have to spell it out for you.'' I dramatically sigh.

'' Ohhhh....I get it, you wanna go read that note again. '' he says with a devilish grin.

'' Goodbye Aidan." He is so right.

'' Okay, okay, '' he lifts his hands in surrender. '' Just don't go overboard because of it. '' he smirks and I immediately get what he's saying.

'' Your disgusting.'' i say pushing him out and locking the door but he stays there sticking out his tongue. I wave him off and walk away.

After a few minutes, I hear his car start and drive away. I'm on my bed seated, singing along to NF.

''...I've been through a lot, I don't know how to express it to people don't think that I can but I got the mansion CD on rotation. That's real for me Nate you do not understand...''

My phone vibrates cutting me off from my private concert.

Hayley:  Al, are you avoiding me cuz' you haven't replied any of my texts or picked up my calls.

Talking to her had completely slipped my mind.

Me: Of course not, just have a lot going on.

Hayley: Okay, so are you gonna tell me what happened???

I'm sure she'd already heard the rumors that were going around school ever since the fight and probably knew the whole story but just wanted me to help her fill up her gossip sponges.

Me: School, tomorrow.

I threw the phone aside fell back on my bed and tried to carry on with my concert but it'd been ruined. I hate how much power such a single thought has over my life. Just a few seconds ago I was happy but now I can't even force a smile. Maybe what I need is closure.

Maybe talking to Zeke and letting him explain is not such a bad idea. But I'm too terrified to even look at him. I want to believe that he's a good guy and maybe that wasn't him that day but how can I when every inch of my body wants to detest him.

I don't hate him, at least I don't want to but one thing is for sure one look at me and I might shit myself.

My phone vibrates but I hesitate to check, it's probably Hayley begging me to tell her now. I hate how she never realises when someone needs space. I groan then look at the screen. It's not her.

Nate: Hey.

A smile quickly forms on my face as I read his text. Three letters got me feeling like a thirteen year old at a One Direction concert.

Me: Hey.

Nate: Just checking in, you good?

The smile grows wider but before I can reply he sends another text.

Nate: Hope that's okay with you?

Me: It is, and I'm good.

We continued to text till it was super late just talking about anything. It was awesome expect that Jenkins and my parents still hadn't returned. I was super duper worried now. I was gonna text Nate that I had to go but he beat me to it.

Nate: Gotta go, have a good night.

Me: You too.

I called Jenkins like a hundred times till he finally answered.

'' Where are you guys?, Is everything okay...I'm so worried. Why haven't you been answering.''  I say to him

'' The traffic is unbelievable but we'll probably be there within an hour.'' he paused. '' Aidan tells me you've got yourself a Stefan Salvatore.''

Of course he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

'' I'll tell you all about it when you get here...if I'm still up by then.''

'' Any clues on who our vampire might be. ''

'' He didn't put initials or any sort of clue, just three aces. ''

We talk for a little longer till he has to focus back on the road. I take a quick shower, change into my pajamas for the night,one of Jenkins shirts.

It's not weird, if that's what you're thinking.

I jumped on my bed got comfy and pulled out the note that I had transferred from my sketch book to under my pillow.

I read over it once more before finally shutting my eyes and letting myself drift.

Who is he?

Hey...
Really slow updates, I know I'm trying to pick up some speed.
Hope you liked the chapter.

Luv ya.

Vote, comment...

Check out...What are we?