Chapter 4: New Beginnings - Part 4

NARRATOR POV

Two weeks had passed since the fact that Hajime was the weakest and Jin surprisingly being the strongest was made known to everyone.

Currently, Hajime was using his break time from training to check out the Royal Library. On his hand was a large handbook titled "Illustrated Handbook of Northern Continent's Magic Beasts". The reason why Hajime was reading this book, was because, after these two weeks of training, he had realized that he was even more useless than he had imagined himself to be. However, he could utilize knowledge and wisdom to compensate for his lack of strength.

Hajime let out a sigh after reading the handbook for quite some time, then he threw it onto the table. The sound startled a librarian who just happened to pass by, causing the librarian to glare at Hajime. Hajime was also surprised as he hurriedly apologized to the librarian.

Librarian: Be careful next time!

The librarian continued to glare at him. Hajime could not help but lament in his heart and yet again let out another deep sigh.

Hajime: What the heck am I doing?

Hajime slowly took out his Status plate as he rested his cheek on the palm and glanced at it.

Name

Nagumo Hajime

Age

17 Years Old

Gender

Male

Level

1

Class

Transmutation Artist (Synergist)

Strength

12

Vitality

12

Resistance

12

Agility

12

Magic

12

Magic Resistance

12

Skills

Transmutation, Language Comprehension

This was the result of Hajime's hard training for the past two weeks. Ridiculous! Naturally, he started ridiculing his own results. By the way, let's take a look at Kouki's stats.

Name

Amanokawa Kouki

Age

17 Years Old

Gender

Male

Level

10

Class

Hero

Strength

200

Vitality

200

Resistance