Chapter 11: Flower Garden

NARRATOR POV

Currently, Hajime was traversing through savage grass with Yue on his shoulder.  This grass grew up to 160 cm and goes up to his shoulders. If Yue was to walk in this, her figure would disappear. Then came the reason for their escaping through this grass.

Demons: Shaa!!

There were nearly 200 demons chasing them

Hajime: D-dammit!!

Yue: ...Hajime, Fight...

Hajime: You're too carefree!

Now you must be wondering where might Jin and Emiliana be....well they are on one of the heads of the unsuspecting tyrannosaurus rex-like monsters and calmly watching Hajime struggle. Well, Jin had a bit of a sadistic smile on his face as he watched the otaku bastard get what he deserves for trying to seduce his little sis-

Emiliana: Jin your thoughts are leaking out.

Jin scratched his neck sheepishly.

Jin: Sorry.

Emiliana giggled looking at him acting embarrassed. Ever since they fell into this labyrinth and found Yue, he has been a bit more expressive, although he still had that apathetic look on his face his usually dull eyes had a spark in them now.

They Blinked and Far Reached to Hajime and Yue who had managed to lose the rampaging T-rexs. As they appeared before them, they heard a roar behind them. They turned to see a Tyrannosaurus rex rushing at them.

Hajime calmly took out Donner...before that Yue raised her hand.

Yue: Scarlet Spear

A flame appeared at Yue's hand that spiraled into a spear form. The spear shot pierced through the T-Rex mouth and penetrated out the back. Its life ended as the surroundings melted.

They stayed silent for a bit. They heard snickering and looked over to Jin to see he was covering his mouth while looking at Hajime amused, Hajime glared at him which only sent Jin into full-blown laughter. Hajime continued glaring at Jin and just sighed seeing his efforts were only encouraging him.

Yue seemed to be incomparably intense these days. In the beginning, she would devote herself to covering Hajime. On their journey, she started to instantly kill any monsters that opposed Hajime. He started to feel depressed at being useless, his mind seized in anxiety and his confidence was taking a blow.

Hajime looked at Yue with a forced smile, which only caused Jin to burst into laughter again after he had just stopped. Hajime just ignored him.

Hajime: Ah, Yue? It is good to be enthusiastic...Recently, I felt like, I haven't done much...

Yue turned to look at Hajime, and Hajime could see a slightly proud look on her expressionless face. Jin was now snickering again.

Yue: ...I want to be useful...because I'm your partner...

Jin's snickering stopped instantly and he froze at hearing those words. Hajime felt a dark energy radiating from behind him and he turned to see Jin looking at him with a closed eye smile, with his sword in his right hand. Hajime could feel his danger senses spiking and broke out into a cold sweat with a frightful expression on his face.

Jin: Ota- I mean Hajime, let's go talk behind that tree over there.

Jin said pointing to a secluded tree. Hajime started sweating profusely when he saw Jin started lifting his left hand no doubt about to use Pull to pick him up. When suddenly Jin was slapped behind the head by Emiliana.