Hi!!

Hello, Author-kun here...How's everyone been doing? Good? I hope... I've been great considering that life-chan has been a massive bitch the past few months but hey it is what it is...

Anyway, you must be wondering where I've been...or not...but if you were then that's nice. Where was I going with this?....Right yes, uhm, I sort of got bored from writing the Arifureta fanfic, so I sort of abandoned it for the time being until I feel like writing some more chapters. Which I am happy to announce is right now....Well not right now but after I go through all the previous chapters fix some errors and maybe add on some new things...So you should probably reread it...If you want to that is.

But yeah after I have done some reworking of the previous chapters I will start working on new ones.

On a side note, I would really appreciate it if you would hop on over to Webnovel and check out the fanfics I have written there. It would be nice and I would appreciate some really brutal, blunt, and honest criticism... It would help me improve and try and better the fanfics I write for you guys to read...but yeah that's about it I guess...Oh yeah, Fair warning they are cringe as all hell so yeah...but I'm still learning and also most of the stuff I write...well the parts that I wrote myself and not copied and pasted.  Are literally just me writing as the ideas pop into my head.

Link To Stories:

https://www.webnovel.com/book/the-people's-hero_25142970205015705

https://www.webnovel.com/book/red-hood-the-brave-and-the-bold_24251400406366505

Welp that's about it I guess...I'll go back to work now...bye bye :)