-two-

Making a bucket list was anything but easy. All I was supposed to do was write things that I would enjoy. I get that. But, I didn't know what things I would actually enjoy. When Won-Jin and I began writing my bucket list we argued for about an hour. I did not understand how getting a mani/pedi would make me have fun. According to her getting a manicure is the best thing that any girl could enjoy. For once I did trust her and ended up adding it to my bucket list. Right after that, my dad entered the scene and told Won-Jin that it was really late and that her father had called her. So she left around 11 pm. And the rest of the night was for me to figure out activities that would interest me. And so I drafted a bucket list.

I'm now waiting for Won-Jin to come home so we could go to school together. "Y/n, I'm going for work. Reach school safely and remember to live a little." It was a daily motto basically and he used to say it to me everyday. With those words being said dad left for work. I also went outside so that I could wait for Won-Jin. I locked my house and stood on the pavement. After waiting for roughly 15 minutes, I spotted her car, she was waving at me. I waved back at her. Other than my dad she was the only person who made me happy. I enthusiastically waved back at her. I began running towards her completely losing track of the person running opposite to me in my direction. Just when he reached my side, we collided and fell down.

I winced in pain and looked sideways to the guy who had fallen on me. I had never seen him. He had black hair which were carelessly falling on his forehead. His eyes, brown, held no emotions. The little mole on his nose reminded me of my mom. she too had a mole on her nose, like he did. "Do you stare shamelessly at every guy?" The guy asked, obviously irritated. "Well, you're the one who hasn't moved even a bit away from my body." I said cockily. I struggled to get away from him.

Upon hearing those words, the guy got up from me and I stood up from the pavement too. He and I dusted our clothes. "Mind your ways from the next time." The guy spat. "I wasn't the one going in the wrong direction. Use your advice for yourself." I said. He got up and ran to a house which was located right next to my house. "Is he my new neighbour?" I thought. I heard Won-Jin's car honk as I ran towards it. "Let's go!" I mumbled as I put my seatbelt in. "Do you really need the seatbelt? The school is 10 minutes away." She asked. "I don't trust you with the steering wheel." I smiled at her innocently. She rolled her eyes as we proceeded.

We reached soon. We began walking towards our homerooms. "Who was that guy you bumped into?" she asked me. I looked over at her and saw a wide smirk plastered on her face. "Just someone who doesn't know how to walk properly." I stated the obvious. She looked at me with a sarcastic smile but her 'all smiles' face changed to a blushing face. I followed her gaze and saw Jimin staring at her. Both of them held an intense eye contact. "Keep staring at him." I rolled my eyes and walked away from there.

Upon entering the homeroom, I greeted the teacher and took my seat. When the teacher was taking attendance, the door of our classroom opened revealing a guy in messy and untidy attire. "Kim Taehyung. You are late." The teacher uttered. The guy, Taehyung, turned around and now his face was finally visible to me. He was the same guy I bumped into this morning.

His eyes locked onto mine as he smirked. "Go and sit beside your seatmate." I looked away hoping he'd move to his seat. But instead he came and sat beside me. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the one and only Y/n who shamelessly stares at guys!" Taehyung exclaimed. My face turned pale when I heard him saying my name. Who was he? A stalker? "Why don't you go and sit beside your seatmate?" I asked him. "Oh little Y/n." he paused and chuckled. "You are my seatmate." he stated.

I nervously laughed. "Stop Joking." I said. His face turned dead serious as he stared into my soul. "Do I look like I'm joking?" He asked me. No it didn't look like he was kidding. He scoffed. "I've been seeing you ignore and avoid me for the past 2 years. I've been your seatmate for a year and you finally notice me? Why? You finally decided to come out of your books and live a little?" He said. "Yes. And I'm trying to mind my own business, can you do that too?" I asked him. He scoffed and began chewing his gum.

I looked away proudly, thinking I left him speechless. Because I did that.

. . .

I was sitting in the cafeteria listening to Won-Jin talking about the dream she saw in her sleep. But at the same time I was shocked at myself. How could I not notice that my neighbour is a guy who studies in my school in the same class as me and cherry on top, he's also my seatmate. This mere information proves how much I shut myself away from the world. And maybe, it's something I regret. "And then he gave me a hug." Won-Jin muttered. "That's wonderful." I said in sheer monotone.

There was a sudden commotion outside the cafeteria. Everybody had gathered outside. Out of curiosity, I went outside. To my surprise, I found Taehyung on the ground beating a random guy. "How dare you steal my pop?" Taehyung screamed in frustration. They're fighting about a silly lollipop.

Pfft.