-three-

"Shouldn't we try to stop those two from fighting?" I asked the girl beside me. She looked at me and passed a sly smile to me. She pushed me between the two guys. "Try stopping them yourself." She smirked and walked away from the crowd. Everyone was looking at how I lay on the ground, helpless between two beast-like creatures.

While I was looking at people who were staring at me, I felt a strong punch on my shoulder. I looked back and saw that the other boy fighting Taehyung was the one who hit me. Rage rushed through my veins the moment I began feeling the throbbing pain in my arm. I stood up in agony and with both of my hands, I pushed the two away from each other. "You idiots, STOP ALREADY!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and grabbed Taehyung's sleeve. I led him away from the crowd and into the infirmary. "Where do you think you're taking me?" he yelled at me, irritated. I immediately turned around and put my palm over his mouth.

"You do not get to talk to me after punching me, scumbag." I said calmly and pushed him by his shoulders to make him sit on the bed. "What-" "You're hurt. You need to be treated." I cut him off. I sat on the tiny chair in front of the bed and took out the first aid kit. I pushed it forward to give it to him. "Use it, and apply some ointment on your eyebrow. You got an ugly cut there." I said and got up from there, ready to leave. But a hand on my forearm stopped me from walking away.

"I am not the only one who got hurt. Why are you only helping me then?" Yeah, why was I helping a cold, angry, rude jerk? "T-Think of it as a way to say sorry after I bumped into you this morning." I said and walked out of the room.

When I reached my class, I directly sat on my seat. The seat beside me was empty because Taehyung was still in the infirmary, busy fixing himself. I shifted my gaze from his seat to the book that lay in front of my eyes. I flipped over the pages and landed on the part where I hid my bucket list in. The bell rang, making me jolt up in amusement as I watched the classroom grow silent and empty. "What are you doing?" It was Taehyung who asked me. "You're here too." You whispered. "Of course I am." He retorted in his bitchy tone.

The two of us sat in the empty classroom as we saw the sun dip under the clouds. The sky turned black and dark, it was beginning to drizzle slightly. Rain had always been an unpleasant sight for me but somehow, I endured it. I buried my head between my hands and ended up staring out of the window at the scene in front of me.

Beautiful kids being walked around by their mothers and fathers. That sight reminded me of all those times when I went out with my mother. I was always mumma's princess. It was the best thing in the world. "I took a long time to return because I was in detention." Taehyung spoke up as I averted my attention to him. "I didn't ask." I voiced. "Nobody did, but I felt like telling you." Huh, weird. So the bad guy here wants to talk to me. "So, what did the principal say?" I initiated. "He said I should focus on controlling my anger." He said.

"I agree with that. I mean, man, you fought for a fucking lollipop. How babyish." I snorted at the end followed by a little smile. "You think it is appropriate for you to laugh at me?" He snarled. I fake coughed and straightened my posture to act sincere. "I'm sorry I guess. I should just go back to studying," I mumbled and flipped the pages of the book, not realising that the small piece of paper which carried my life's best desires had now fallen into the hands of the devil himself.

Taehyung picked up the little piece of paper and began going through it. "Are you gonna die soon?" He suddenly asked. I jerked my head towards his direction and saw the piece of paper in his hands. Just to confirm that it was not what I thought it was, I flipped through the similar pages of the book but well, Taehyung did have my bucket list in his hand.

My hands began sweating out of nervousness as I wiped them using the fabric of my skirt. I got up in a swift second and went in his direction to get back what belonged to me. "Give it back." I said. He got up from his seat too and showed no emotion on his face. "Please give it to me while I'm being nice." I pleaded looking at the list in his hands. He held the list up and away from me and made me chase and beg for it. "SO you are about to die?" He asked me.

"No shithead, I'm not dying. I just wanna loosen up and live a little." I confessed honestly. I huffed and sat on my seat which he copied. "So to have fun, you made a bucket list?" He asked me, shocked. "I feel like it's a good idea." I said timidly. "And who are you completing it with?" He asked yet again. "Why do you care?!" I growled. "You don't have anyone do you?" He asked the obvious. "Yes, I don't. I'll do it alone." I told him proudly. He chuckled fakely. "Look at the items on your list. You need at least someone to help you with this shit." He said. I rolled my eyes and snatched the list away from him.

"I'm enough." I said and picked up my bag, ready to leave the classroom. Just when I reached the frame of the doorway a voice stopped me from moving any further. "I can help you. I can do all the things with you." Taehyung claimed. My blood ran cold upon hearing his words. I did not respond and simply began walking towards the exit if the school. He on the other hand, grabbed his back and followed you. "I'm not kidding. I genuinely want to help you." He said, thinking he could have all of my attention to him.

Some other day, jerk.

"At least hear me out." He was suddenly close to me. His voice directly touched my ears. I turned around to see him standing a few inches away from me. "Fine, what do you want?" I allowed him to speak. "I want to help you in completing this bucket list of yours." He remained calm. "And what do you want in return?" I asked him. A smirk took to his face as he began.

"I want your help with my anger issues. Help me get over it."