-five-

I immediately dug my hands in my pocket to find my pills and consumed them. A few minutes after consumption, my breaths became slower and normal. I looked at myself in the mirror and then washed my face in order to avoid those beads of sweat covering my forehead with every passing second. I wiped my face with a paper towel and took a last glance at my face before I left. 'Such a dumb and stupid condition.' I thought to myself and left the bathroom.

When I walked out of the restroom, I saw Taehyung standing at the end of the corridor heading towards my direction. I suddenly became conscious of myself and began walking in the opposite direction. "You do know that our class is in the opposite direction, right?" he said. 'Oh my god Y/n that was so stupid of you.' I thought to myself. 'No but, why do I have to be nervous? Let's just face it.' I thought yet again. This time, I straightened my posture and turned around. "I was heading out to the garden for a fresh breath of air." I justified. He made an 'O' shape and walked ahead, right past me. I turned around and looked at him, confused. When Taehyung realised that I wasn't following him, he turned around and said, "What are you looking at? Let's go." My brows knit in confusion.

"Where?" I asked.

"To the garden Y/n, ga-ja (let's go)."

"I'm not going there with you."

"Oh, you don't have an option. Recess gets over in 17 minutes so stop wasting time and let's go."

I gave up and followed him. The moment the wind hit my face, I was immediately calmed down. We walked further and sat near the pond. "The weather is nice today." He spoke but I didn't respond. I simply lay my head back at the trunk of the tree and enjoyed the moment. "Are you dead?" He spoke. "Can you like not? I came here for peace so STOP TALKING!" I said once and for all. "Jeez, okay. You don't have to yell at me." And he too copied me and we both enjoyed the nature. The rustling of the leaves, the sound of the water flowing, the whistling wind, the chirping birds; it was all so beautiful. "Are you okay now?" He asked. I turned sideways to look at him, I liked how he was maintaining a distance. We literally sat 5 feet apart. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I looked back at the pond and began wondering. "I saw you rushing towards the restroom in a haste as if the world was ending so I thought something's up." He spoke. 'Oh that.' "I wanted to wash my face that's it." I spoke, but I also saw that he wasn't satisfied with the answer I gave him but he thought that maybe it's a sensitive topic so he dropped it. The bell rang and Taehyung got up. "Let's go back, it's math." I huffed out in frustration and got up.

We walked back to class together.

I spent 50 minutes in math lecture and trust me it was fun. Meanwhile, Taehyung, who was sitting on the seat next to me the entire time, was dozing off all along. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up. I banged my notebooks on the table in order to wake him up. He woke up, angry and mad, but immediately put on his straight face. "What time is it?" He asked. "2:45." I answered. A smirk took up to his face. "To the gymnasium." He wickedly smiled. "Ew." I made a disgusting face and left him.

I slipped into my sports wear and soon Won-Jin joined me. "Y/n, I can't believe this. YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH TAEHYUNG?" She spoke, astonished. I didn't respond to that and began running as the coach had instructed us to run. Won-Jin caught up to my speed and said, "Are you in love with him?" I secretly laughed. "Of course not, but you surely are in love with Jimin." She blushed and looked straight ahead. "Do I make it that obvious?" She asked. "VERY OBVIOUS." I answered and laughed at how embarrassed she looked. "But it's okay. You guys are meant to be together so don't worry." And we continued running.

After 10 laps of the entire gymnasium we decided to sit on the bench for some time. I drank some water and my eyes diverted themselves into the direction of the basketball court. Taehyung and his gang were playing basketball there, but out of all of them, Taehyung was the best player as far as I could judge. My eyes were glued to the game. "What are you staring at?" Won-Jin asked. "Shh, it's getting intense." I could find myself getting more and more into the game. "Jimin looks so hot while playing basketball." She commented as Jimin made a basket. Won-Jin stood up and began clapping like crazy. The gazes of all the players were averted to our direction and Taehyung's eyes were hitched to mine. He soon went back to focusing on the game. It was quite evident that at the end Taehyung's team was going to win. And when Taehyung made the winning basket, everyone cheered in utmost happiness. They were great and supportive friends. I smiled in my head looking at their bond.