Successful Heist

"Ohhh hell, I can feel it in my bones, Vander's gonna kill us." (Y/n) shivered at the thought of his angry father as he, Vi, Powder, Mylo and Claggor climbed the wall to reach the roof of a building in the northside.

"Oh come on now, it's not the time to complain, we alomst there." Vi grunted as she found some footing while climbing, she looked down towards the 4 teenagers following her up the wall.

"Aww man." Claggor let out as he realized just how right (Y/n) might be but he continued climbing nonetheless. It didn't take the 5 troublemakers long to reach the top, first Vi then (Y/n), the others were still climbing and Powder was close to the edge.

"Well, the view makes it worth it." (Y/n) admired as he looked at Vi with the wind gustling between her hair. 

"Is that rig-" Vi thought he was talking about Piltovers view but saw him staring at her. "Is that so?" She smirked.

"Definitely."

"You can get your kiss later." Vi winked. "Hey, Powder. Come take a look." She called for her little sister who was being helped up by (Y/n) which made Powder blush but not bright enough for (Y/n) to notice.

Powder walked towards her sister with (Y/n) following behind her to get closer to the view.

"Whoa." The little blue haired girl admired the view.

"It's nice getting above it all, huh?" Vi grinned as she rested her hands on her hips. Enjoying the powerful feeling the view gave her.

Just as Mylo ane Claggor approached the bunch and Airship flew over their heads, it's engine droning loudly as it flew towards the city.

"One day, I'm gonna ride in one of those things." Powder confidently declared with her chest a bit puffed out as she pointed at the airship.

"And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down." Mylo closed his right and pointed his finger gun towards the airship, pretending to shoot at it.

"If you don't get dumber by then." (Y/n) cackled lightly with Powder joinng him along with Vi. Vi slapped down Mylo's hand away and walked towardsthe edge that was closer to another roof top.

"Vi,are,are you sure about this?" Claggor adressed his concerns as he fixed his goggles. "Look, if we get caught, we're--"

"We're so dead." (Y/n) joked but saw it wasn't funny for Claggor who looked a bit pertified.

"We're not gonna get caught. We'll be in and out before anyone notices." Vi said as she jumped towards the other roof and walking along, it's top with everyone following.

Vi stopped when she saw a shortcut towards their destination, they looked down to see just how high the buildings in the northside was.

"All right, everybody, follow me. Just don't look down." Vi said making (Y/n) look down again, this time to feel a bit fear.

"Gee, thanks a lot." He groaned and saw Vi sliding down and stopping thanks to the gold pipe, she jumped towards a small balcony and used the railing to stop her swing which she later used as a way to hold herself up while she prepares to jump towards the other side's roof. "Well, don't die." (Y/n) told himself as he followed Vi's movement and landing next to her.

Mylo cracked his fingers and stopped Claggor so that he'd go first, he copied the movement  with Claggor following but with a stolen cupcake in his mouth.

"Couldn't we have at least just walked there?" Claggor asked after finishing his cupcake.

"Gotta stay out of sight for this one." Vi informed them.