Once You Turn, They Hate Us

Previously on Conflicted Heart...

"Alright then, let's get this shit over with." you turned to look at Jinx, who playfully lifted her pistol into the air, she turned to you with a grin, but unlike the evil time, this one was filled with determination.

"Together?" she asked.

"Together," you affirmed. "Let's kick some ass."

_______________________________________

The couple found themselves in a very peculiar room, different sighs of Jinx's old graffiti flickering around, constantly blinking like a storm in rage.

Every now and then the two could here the distant roaring of thunder.

"Sheesh, our minds a mess huh?" Jinx commented, observing the crazy space around us.

"Yeah, well seeing as there's nothing here, it should've been easy to find those two fuckers." Y/n said, still on the look out for their shimmer-selves.

"Hey, I bet they making out and stuff." Jinx giggled.

"I'm starting to think you and your shimmer-self are one person, you know." Y/n chuckled at the girl who pouted.

"It's your fault you know, you appeared to be so cool around me, I couldn't help but look up to you, I was a bit jealous and devastated when you and Vi started dating but yet you still made time for me." Jinx smiled as she remembered the memory. "maybe that's why I won't mind sharing you with Vi, cause I know you'll make time for me."

"Not that it wasn't sweet of you or even cute but uhm we gotta ignore my heart doing backflips for a second and look at that." Y/ said and pointed his finger at the two beings. It felt like the two of them were staring at a mirror expect the mirror gave them a purple hue and glowing purple eyes.

"Well, Well, Well, lookie who's here." The purple jinx giggled. "That message was absolutely amazing and sappy, other me." Shimmer-Jinx said, clapping her hands like she's an audience that witnessed the greatest play ever. "Oh wow wee, me, look at you, as handsome as other you. Maybe I should kill Powder and keep you alive then that way I can have a really cool threesome."

(A/n: Normal jinx will be called powder while evil jinx is well jinx and Y/n will be Y/n and evil Y/n will be evil Y/n.)

"She's hornier than you." Y/n whispered the comment into Powder's ear.

"Hey, I heard that!" Jinx pouted but her lips then held a savage grin. "But whatever, let's just get this battle out of the way, shall we?" On cue the shimmer version of Y/n jumped in between the two groups in a stance with both his hands turning into blades.

"That's cool." Y/n chuckled, reaching his back for two daggers that suddenly appeared on his back. "Did I always have this?"

'Look I'm not allowed to intervene directly but nobody said anything about indirectly.' the voice of Friday rings throughout his head.

"I knew you loved me."

"Shut up you stupid ass and fight."

"Alrighty then, bring it on!" Y/n shouted at the evil Y/n, who let out a grim chuckle before he charged at Y/n with immense speeds, his blade hands ready to kill whatever was in his path.