More Trouble makes More Trouble.

Flashback

4 years after the Bridge War.

It wasn't uncommon for (Y/n) and Vi to sneak off to their playing hideout to be alone and just in general take a break from the harsh world.

There was particular moments which (Y/n) loved watching whenever they sneaked off to the hideout, it was the moments where Vi entered a deep focused state while dodging and punching the boxing robot they had in there, skyrocketing her high score above her recent one.

She finished it off with a punch to the wooden plank where (Y/n) and Powder drew Mylo's face on.

(Y/n) was still staring at Vi, his eyes full of stars at the speed she dodged and the power she punched. Vi chuckled when she saw him in that state.

"I'm pretty awesome right?" Vi smugly said as she removed the boxing cloves from her hands and massaging her wrist, trying to rub out the soreness from her punching.

"Awesome? You were impressively amazing." The 14 year old complimented the girl causing her to blush as she didn't expect him to agree with her.

"I could teach you." She cleared her throat hiding the red that spread across her cheeks.

"I'm not sure if I could do that, I mean look at me, I'm skin and bones." (Y/n) wiggled his arm in front of Vi showing that there wasn't even skin jiggling as he did.

"Don't worry." Vi swung her arms around (Y/n) putting him in a gentle headlock before messing with his hair by pressing her knuckles in. "At the end, you'd probably be like Vander." Vi chuckled as she released him. She stopped to look at  (Y/n)'s expression and saw him cringing at what she said. "What's wrong with being like your dad?"

"Oh, no no no no, don't get me wrong , Dad's pretty cool but I'd rather not be like that, dad's intimidating for looking like that, I'd rather be intimidating for being able to take on big people like dad when my body is average compared to theirs." (Y/n) admitted 

"Oh, I see, then by the end you'd be an average intimidating man." Vi chuckled along with (Y/n). "So come on, let's start simple, before you can give a mean hook, you need a mean jab. So stand like this." Vi demonstrated by keep her feet apart and her fist guarding her head but her left hand was in front of her face and the right on her jaw. She looked towards (Y/n) and cringed at his stiff stance. 

"Spread those feet." She said as she kicked his left foot to move it further away. 

"Ow, hey!" (Y/n) winched but still kept his stance.

"Sorry, not sorry. Left hand a bit higher and right a bit lower." She stood behind him, fixing the position of his hands, she lower her hands to his waist, feeling the soft muscles that needed training. "A bit sideways and front." She fixed his stance and took a step back to admire her work. "Perfect"

"Now we need a punching bag but we don't have one, we could make one but that would be a hassle." She muttered to herself, quite taking her time as (Y/n)'s arms were busy dying. "Let's just test those jabs on me." Vi smirked at the wide eyed (Y/n).

"Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you." (Y/n) said still in his stance.

"I'll be fine, just remember be quick." Vi winked and took the same stance in front (Y/n),  he nodded his head and took a deep breath and let it out as he jabbed at Vi, she widen her eyes at the speed of his hands but still it wasn't fast enough for her not to dodge it and grab his arm, flipping him over her shoulder, she didn't account for him to grab her shirt, pulling her down with him.