No Control

Y/n Pov

It was strange, it felt like I was sitting in the back seat of a cinema, watching every action I make through a screen, I tried to shout, scream at my body to give control, yell at Jinx to stop and turn me back to normal but nothing seemed to get through, it only echoed inside this place.

I walked away from the two circle windows displaying my actions and started walking around, hoping to find anything that could help me get control again.

I kept walking and walking, and it seemed that I was getting nowhere like I was running on a treadmill in a dark place, I slammed my head to the left, hoping to hit something but instead I punched the air.

"Of fucking course, it's bloody empty." I sigh, sitting as I felt my frustration pile up, I hugged my knees closely, pathetically hoping for a miracle to just appear.

'Just keep walking.' a voice commanded me, I quickly let go of my knees, turning my head so fast it felt like it was gonna snap.

"Who's there?" I demanded the voice for an answer, but I couldn't see into the purplish darkness.

'Just keep walking.' It said again, this time it sounded so familiar like I've heard it before.

So I did what the voice asked of me, I stood up and kept walking, my body choosing the direction on its own, the more I kept walking, the more I could feel myself walking, it felt like my shoes were hitting against the hard ground.

Almost as instant as it came a bright flash covered my sight, making me temporarily blind but the white vision became clear, and I seemed to be in a city of a sort. To say the area seemed quite wealthy was an understatement, it was covered in gold but my eyes widened when I saw a familiar building in the distance.

The Council Building.

There was no way this was Piltover, but it looked very different, where are the Hextech Blimps or even the Hextech Tower?

More and more questions started filling my head as I tried to make sense of everything that was happening at the moment.

As if anything wasn't strange enough, a little girl walked right through me like I was a ghost.

"What in the gods is--"

"Just keep walking, Y/n." The mention of my name pulled me back to reality and I looked over to where it came from and saw a park along with a woman with golden blond hair, she wore a navy blazer which had golden buttons, along with a gold tulle skirt and light black pantyhose. Everything about her appearance screamed that she was wealthy.

"Mom?" I ask under my breath, I would never forget that blue eyes that were brighter than the sky itself.

"Almost there, Y/n, just a few more steps." She said, holding her arms out, just then a toddler came into my vision, his body jerking from side to side as he took one step at a time.

"What in the actual fuck?" I muttered under my breath seeing a child version of myself struggling to walk. My mother picked him...or me up when he reached her arms, swinging the baby version of myself around, kissing and praising him for walking so far and into her arms.

"What's with the celebrating over here?" A deep voice chuckled and my mother stopped her praises on baby me and focused her attention on the man that appeared.

"Dad?" I asked again under my breath, is this a memory? Why can't I remember it? Did we live in Piltover before mom died?

"My little baby boy just managed to walk, and into my arms no less." She said in a baby voice and started her attacks again, kissing the baby left and right.