Get Out

Previously on Conflicted Heart...

Great, mom left me a toy with dual personalities. Fun.

"It's okay." I sighed and it stopped but still had a sad expression on its face.

"Really?" It cried.

"Yeah, so new name?"

"As I said, Master can name me anything?"

"Mmm, I'll think of something. For now, you just 'it'." She tilted her head at me with a question mark appearing.

"So any idea how to get us out of this mess?"

_______________________________________

"So?" Y/n asked his newfound friend who was spinning her head all around as she thought of billions of ways to get them out.

"Mmm, my scanner isn't picking up any traces of magic...hmmm...could it be an organic problem? No that would be stupid." The ball muttered to herself as she kept on thinking and thinking. Until she suddenly snapped her fingers but she doesn't have hands. "That's it!"

"Did you just sn-"

"I think we are trapped in a sort of link between you and that blue-haired girl's mind it could be that  something is blocking you from getting control of your body but since I didn't pick up any traces of magic or any sort of mind control slash body controlling components in your mind it must be psychological meaning that either you or that girl are trapped by your mental issues, almost like a -"

"A cry for help." Y/n cuts off the ball, making it pout on its digital expressions screen. "I've been so stupid, this entire time, I've been so stuck up with taking back the bar I ignored those with other problems." Y/n smacked himself in the head.

"Wow, selfish are you?" The ball scoffed indicating the return of the mean personality.

"Not the time. Do you have any idea how I could help Jinx?"

"We need to locate her mind, that's all." She said.

"But that seems to be the challenge. I mean we are literally trapped in the pits of darkness which is my mind- wait is that Caitlyn naked?" Two blue screens suddenly appeared both of them displaying a naked Caitlyn with a towel in her hands.

"Damn the body on that woman." The ball said, making a wolf whistle at the naked lady.

"Wait, what the hell am I doing?" Y/n asked as he saw his body grabbing Caitlyn, quickly covering her mouth with some kind of cloth which seemed to help with making her not struggle since she was passing out at a rapid pace.

"Y/n, you're such a mean, kidnapping a woman while she's vulnerable." The ball gasped, her eyes faking fear as she looked at me.

"Just shut up. We need to get control of my body. Got any idea on how I can locate Jinx?"

"Aren't you her boyfriend?" the ball asked.

"Just because I am her b- The Hideout!" Y/n yelled out a bit excited but immediately calmed down when he reminded himself that all around him was just an abyss of darkness.

"What's the hideout?" The ball asked, her digital features transforming into that of a confused emoji.

"A place we all once had to hide in, from the enforcers. It is just an arcade at first but af - I'm getting sidetracked we need to find a way to that place."

"Well, considering this is your mind, that would mean that perhaps she's in memory. Trapped in her favourite one maybe?" The Ball said, her digital face fitting her actions and words.