第1章

+++

+++

a normal teenage boy who doesn't like doing anything expect laying the whole on the bed and spend most of his time playing video games. His friends force him to come out from his room but they always failed. He hates raining days. he said, it reminds him one of his bad memories. He likes to spend his time in the library. he doesn't likes to read books but he hide himself at the corner of bookshelves, just to stay away from the peoples. If you ask him about soulmates he would never reply to you. Yes, this guy is jeon jungkook who doesn't believe in soulmates. He thinks that's all fairy tail thingys. But, what might be the reason?.

"Jeon jungkook!"
A mint haired guy screamed making the boy turned his head.

Younger knew who's voice is this belongs to, he turned his head around only to see a gummy smily boy. Eyes full of sleepiness. Yes, he was playing games the whole night. Younger raised his brow at the mint haired boy.

"You're an asshole"
He screamed again earring weird glares from the students who were passing by them.

"You're a brat"
Jungkook said with a straight face while he opened the locker, grabbing his most hated maths book.

"I saw a cutie at this store and turned out he's my neighbor and he's—"
Yoongi's ranting stopped by younger slamming the of his locker.

"and you think he's your soulmate now?"
Jungkook asked, anger rushing into his body but he didn't showed. Jungkook liked yoongi since grade six. But this isn't the same feeling now for him. Maybe it's time to give up from his five year crush.

"you need to understand soulmates does exists"
Yoongi began to explain. Jungkook sighed at the mint hair boy who has no idea about jungkook having a crush on him for years.

Jungkook just hummed and walked to his math class ignoring the topic again.

later, jungkook came back home with another worse headache. his birthday was getting close and all he had to hear at school was the only topic soulmates. he hate it.

"ah hurts"
jungkook groaned and flopped down the couch while jin came from behind with a concerned face.

"is it hurting again?"
jin asked and sat beside jungkook. he placed his warm hand above the youngers forehead. jungkook soon relaxed in the warm touch of his hyung.

jin have been living with jungkook since youngers parents died when he was just six years old. jin always make sure jungkook is doing fine in everything.

"i will make you hot choco, alright?"
jin said and got up from the couch and walked straight to the kitchen.

in the mean time, jungkook took out his phone from his pants pocked and began to look through into his social medias. his eyes caught the upcoming football event. he sighed in relieved that he didn't choose sports. it's not like he hated it he just don't have a such interest in them. but he sighed again when he realised yoongi was also in the football team and he had to go there to cheer that meow.

jin came back with a cup of hot choco. he handed him with a smile and placed one hand on youngers head to check if he has a temperature or not.
jungkook began to take little sips of his drink.

"hyung make the best hot choco"
jungkook said with a bunny smile.

"thank you gguk"
jin chuckled and slightly ruffled his hairs.

the next day, jungkook choose library to escape from his annoying friend yoongi who was begging him to come to his match. jungkook deeply sighed when he found his most favourite conner between the bookshelves. he sat down and leaned his back against the bookshelf and began to scrolling through his phone when some one tapped his shoulder from behind.

"hyung im not coming"
jungkook said shrugging his shoulder but the person again tapped his shoulder.

"it gives me headaches stops- STOP!-"
jungkook screamed his frustration and turned his head to look at the person, his eyes were widen in shock also the librarian was standing there with her arms crossed.

"get out you two are distributing everyone here"
the librarian kicked them out. jungkook annoyingly looked at the boy who caused the trouble.

"what do you want?"
jungkook asked with annoyance on his face.

"i wanted to ask if you're willing to be taking the responsibility by helping us in the sport department?"
the orange haired boy looked at younger with hopeful eyes.

jungkook widens his eyes in shock that how could he manage to take such a big responsibility. when the boy got no response in return he began to try with another words.

"please no one is there with me and i won't be able to do it all alone i need your help"

"but why me?"
jungkook asked after few minutes of his silence.

"because nobody is serious about this and you look kinda responsible"
he made puppy eyes this time and with pout.

"but im not—"

"yah jiminah don't beg people"
blond haired boy came from behind and warped his arm around the pouty boy who was trying his best to convince younger.

"THIS SCHOOL IS SHIT!"
jimin slammed his feet against the floor in annoyance.

"i can d-do it"
jungkook didn't wanted to do it but what else he could do, he just didn't wanna regret later.

jimin looked at younger with twinkle eyes and a bright smile was plastered on his face. where as the other boy smile like a sunshine and watched his friend finally got someone to help him at last.

"alright, let's meet tomorrow at the football field"
jimin told him while the boy dragging him away slowly.

"be on time!"
jimin almost screamed when the boy fully grabbed him by his arms and took him away. jungkook just stood there with a open mouth. he just nodded on what this jimin guy told him.

"aish taehyung need to pay for this"
jimin said in anger and sighed.

"whatever chim lets go"

-

hey y'all exams are finally over

hey y'all exams are finally over. here was the first chapter im not sure about it but i really wanted to write a stroy on soulmates. how have you been and once again thanks y'all for all the amazing support ilysm<33