第18章

+++

+++

jungkook walked to one of the stalls of washroom. he heard some group of boys entered the washroom and starts to gossip something suspicious. at first he didn't pay attention because it's none of his business but something caught his ears.

"yo man you took a picture?"

"of course man"
the guy spoke and laughed loudly.

"kim taehyung will regret his whole life"

jungkook eyes grew wider at what he just heard. anger rushed inside his body. he wanna beat the shit out of those assholes but he couldn't. he can't do it. he tightly grip on his cardigan and wait for them to walk away.

when he heard the footsteps sound fades away he finally came from the toilet and shakily sighs. he walked to one of the sinks and began to wash his hands while thinking about the way of telling this to taehyung.

when he turned around to leave he met his eyes with those three assholes who were talking shit about taehyung.

"so this is the kid in the picture?"
the guy who was in his leather jacket spoke while the grey hoodie guy nodded and the other one who seems like he doesn't study in their school, his uniform was different from others.

jungkook with terrifying expression back away until his back touched against the sink.

"do you know who am i?"
the leather jacket guy spoke with his arm crossed while a smirk plastered on his face.

"i don't know you but that's not good invading in someone's personal space"
jungkook said with so much confidence while he's hella scared from inside.

"ohhh look who's saying this"
the guy said with a smirk still on his lips as he leaned closer jungkook could smell the cigarettes from him.

"I'm his lover the one who you made out with"
he showed the picture where you and taehyung made out at the empty office. the guy smirk grew wider with a satisfaction look on his face after looking at youngers reaction.

"w-where d-did y-y-you"
jungkook badly shuttered. he felt like his heart dropped on the floor, his legs began tremble in fear. he looked surprised but disappointed.

"yes doll i feel broken now"
the guy said in fake tone with fake crying face and after looking at jungkook's terrified expression he laughed loudly.

"i wanna take revenge"
he said almost whispering that into youngers ears.

jungkook couldn't hold back all the emotions the tears began to brim down his cheeks. no matter how much he wipe them off he couldn't stop crying. his heart was pounding in pain he couldn't see his surroundings it started to get blurry until someone came and grabbed his wrist and took him from there.

they ran and ran until they reached at the ground. there was a bench beside the tree. hoseok gave a bottle of water to jungkook who gladly accept it but didn't had the courage to open the lid of bottle. hoseok did that for him and he drank the half of the bottle.