第15章

+++

+++

the winters are finally approached, younger sat there in a empty classroom with his head down on the desk and he was gazing outside the window. the rustling of the leaves giving the soothing sound to youngers ears, the birds were chirping it was a peaceful moment until jimin fell from the chair.

jungkook with widened eyes looked at the back only to found jimin on the ground while yoongi collecting his tangerines which fell on the ground with jimin.

"when did you guys came?"
jungkook asked standing up from his seat and approaching towards them.

"nothing. just wanted to see you"
jimin replied while he rubbed his butt in pain.

"have you guys seen taehyung?"
younger asked while a faint blush appeared on his cheeks even saying his mate name.

he haven't see him in three days since a new upcoming festival is approaching this weekend at their school. the sports teams also participated in the festival so he got a lot busier in practicing. where as yoongi who is a goal keeper doesn't ever care at all he just roam around the school with jimin and do nothing.

it's been long since both boys told everyone about they are mates. everyone wants to celebrate it but the festival came out of blue and everyone becomes more busier as they used to be.

"see you guys later"
jungkook ran to the basketball field.

younger slows down when he reached to the field he searched for a specific male but he couldn't find him. a disappoint look was made on his face. he slowly turned his heals and with head low he walked back to the classroom but someone stood infront of him blocking his way. he looked up only to smile just at looking at the person.

taehyung smiled back and grabbed the youngers wrist and took him to the changing area of the players. it was empty at the moment because everyone were outside practicing while taehyung ditched his practice just to see younger.

older gently pinned him against the wall with putting his both hands on the locker to blocking the both ways. jungkook felt so small under taehyung's gaze. taehyung chuckled and caressed his cheeks.

"i missed you"
taehyung said while closing the gap between their lips.

jungkook slowly made movements and connected his lips. taehyung finally could feel the strawberry chapstick flavour again and jungkook couldn't help but feel his heart beat so fast as it gonna burst out from his rib cage.

"you should p-practice"
jungkook said while his arms were tangled around taehyung's neck.

"but why. i came to see you"
taehyung said with a upset puppy face.

"do you want to lose infront of your boyfriend?"
jungkook suddenly strict his tone. he himself doesn't know how he managed to say that.

"aww so you're coming to see me?"
taehyung blushed at the boyfriend word but he showed off from being cool.

"obviously yoongi hyung will be there too"
jungkook said and rolled his eyes making taehyung to poke his tongue inside his cheek.

"oh yea?"
taehyung said in a deep voice and leaned more closely until their warm breaths were hitting eachother's skin.

jungkook lowered his face in shyness and his both palms were placed on older's chest for stopping him to get closer.

"s-stop"
jungkook said between his giggles. he couldn't hold back it when taehyung tease him alot.

"ahem"
yoongi intentionally coughed and opened his locker making both males apart from eachother's touch and nervously scratched their necks.

"i will go look for jimin"
jungkook shyly said and glanced at taehyung before walking away.

-

it was the first snow of the fall when the trees were covered with heavy snow and when people likes to tucked into their coats while they sips their warm coffees.

that's where jungkook was sitting in one of the coffee shop waiting for his mate to arrive so he could enjoy a cup of warm coffee with him while they rant about the daily life stuffs. a small gentle smile plastered on younger's face when he watches taehyung entered the cafe with same bright smile as him and sat opposite to him.

"did i make you wait?"
taehyung asked as he took off his coat because of the warm temperature inside the cafe.

"no, i just came a while ago"
jungkook said and blow onto his hot coffee while taehyung watched the younger doing it.

jungkook couldn't wait any longer so he took the sip not awaring about burning his tongue. he hitched when he felt his tongue burning which took taehyung's worried attention.

"are you okay?"
taehyung asked with a concerned face while he took away the cup from younger's hand.

"I'm okay"
jungkook said and gave his best smile.

"you should've asked me to do it"
taehyung said and blew his coffee and jungkook just watched him doing it with tinted cheeks.

"it's not a big deal taehyungie"
jungkook said and lowered his head in embarrassing. (because this dumb boy thinks it's embarrassing to call him taehyungie:(. )

taehyung stopped blowing and lift his head up and saw a tomato jungkook sitting there just mentally slapping himself. taehyung sweetly chuckled and ruffled younger's hairs making jungkook look up.

"you're so cute jungkookie"
taehyung said giving jungkook countless of butterflies inside his stomach.

"shut up or i might just explode here"
jungkook shyly said and fidgeted with his cup.

-

a fluffy chapter

a fluffy chapter.

thank you waiting and thanks for all the support in the previous chapter heh<3