第23章

+++

+++

the moon was shining brightly up in the sky while the ocean waves made a soothing sound in youngers ear. jungkook sat down on the bench and shut his eyes in calm manner as he listen to the sound of the waves. taehyung smiled and stare at him deeply. jungkook felt the silence of olders so he opened his eyes and meet with the sparkling eyes of his mate. taehyung walked towards younger and sat next to him jungkook smiled and leaned his head on taehyung's shoulders.

taehyungs hand slowly reach youngers ones he grab his hand and interlocked his fingers onto his hands. a faint blush spread across on youngers cheeks as he looked above at the older.

"hyung"
jungkook called him with love filled eyes while the smile was not leaving his lips.

"yes love"
taehyung said back and he placed a kiss on his hairs.

"I wanna stay with you forever"
jungkook said as he watched the waves of the ocean.

"I'm gonna stay with you forever"
taehyung said and he stood up which made jungkook a little confused.

"are we going home already?"
jungkook asked out of curiosity as he tilted his head in confusion.

"I wanna show you something"
taehyung said in a excitement but he didn't show it. deep down he was biting back his smile but at the same time he was nervous.

"don't throw me in the water"
jungkook said which made taehyung chuckled.

"why would I do that?"
taehyung said and continue to laugh at jungkook while he hugged younger. jungkook crossed his arms and pouted.

taehyung ruffled youngers hairs and tuck some of his hairs behind his ear which made jungkook blush. their eyes meet while taehyung held his waist and pulled him more closer. jungkook blushed under his gaze but he didn't lost the eye contact.

"your eyes hold the whole universe"
taehyung said with a gentle smile jungkook gave up and leaned his head on olders chest while taehyung chuckled at him.

"you know how to make me weak"
jungkook said with tinted cheeks and he bite his bottom lip.

taehyung gently grabs youngers chin and slowly leaned down while their eyes slowly closed as their lips meet together. they move their lips taehyung slightly sucks younger bottom lip earring a light moan from him. they pulled back after a while taehyung couldn't hold anymore longer he grabs jungkooks hand and walked to the surprise place. but before going there taehyung covered youngers eyes by placing his hands on them.

after a while of walking they reached there taehyung hadn't remove his hands yet but all he could feel was nervousness.

"are you ready?"
taehyung leaned closer to his ear and asked.

"I'm so ready!"
jungkook said in a excitement while he couldn't stop smiling.

as soon taehyung removed his hands jungkook slowly open them and widened his eyes in surprise. he covered his opened mouth with his both hands. taehyung planned a small tent near the ocean, inside the tent there was comfy and cozy comforters and pillows while fairy lights were hanging around the tent area. on the other side near the tent there was a bonfire which made younger so happy.

jungkook looked above at taehyung with joyful eyes taehyung smiled back and scratched his nape.

"do you like it?"
taehyung asked while he caressed youngers cheeks.

"I love it!"
jungkook said as he stare at everything when he noticed the older crouching down on his knees and he pulled out something.

that caught younger eyes he looked down again he felt more happier than before his heart felt warm from inside and he couldn't stop smiling while his eyes tear up as he watched taehyung sitting on his knees and reaching a small red box on his hands which had a beautiful ring inside.

"t-taehyungie"
jungkook said while his mouth was covered with his hands as he ear up at his mate.

"I hope you love the surprise. I wanna make everything special for you my love. I wanna see you smiling every single day, i wanna give you everything you need, I wanna wake up every morning next to you and make you breakfast in the morning, I wanna be with you, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you jeon jungkook.. do you wanna be mine my dear soulmate?"
taehyung put all of his words which came from his heart and a hopeful eyes looks back at younger who was a crying mess.

"y-yes I wanna be yours forever"
jungkook said while happy tears brim down on his face. taehyung stood up and put on the ring on youngers fingers and pulled him in a hug.

"don't cry gguk"
taehyung said as he whipped the tears from youngers eyes.

later the rest of the night they spend inside their small cozy place. they cuddle for a while and taehyung peppered younger with kisses. older sang a song for younger on which younger couldn't stop smiling and blushing.

 older sang a song for younger on which younger couldn't stop smiling and blushing

-

-

sadly this book this coming to end next chapter is probably going to be last:,((