第2章

+++

+++

two weeks have passed and nothing really special happened. as usual he spend his birthday at home, playing video games the whole day. the football event was getting close he knew he had agreed in going and taking the big responsibility in the sport department. younger sighed at his thoughts and threw away his gaming controller.

the bell rang of jungook's house. jin hyung was out doing grocery shopping. jungkook went downstairs and unlocked the door and a purple haired man appeared with a cute dimple smile.

"joon hyung!"
jungkook eyes lit up at the sight of namjoon. younger pulled him in a warm hug. namjoon gladly hugged him back.

"no party?"
namjoon asked while ruffled the brown locks of youngers. jungkook shook his head.

"you gotta do fun kook its your birthday"
namjoon said dragged the boy outside the house.

"no i can't jin hyung—"
jungkook was cut off by namjoon pushing him inside his car.

"he can't say no when it's me"
namjoon smiled and start the engine.

"so where are we going"
jungkook eyes sparkled knowing that he's going to do some fun today.

"tattoo"
namjoon simply said and eyes were fixed on the road.

"what do you mean by tattoo?"
jungkook eyes widened it's not like he hate having tattoos instead he love it. it's like its one of thing in his wish list before he die.

"let's get tattoos together?"
namjoon asked and slightly turned his head to jungkook but quickly turned back at the road.

"let's get it"
jungkook smiles brightly followed by namjoon.

-

"hey bro"
yoongi said and warped a arm around youngers shoulder in a friendly manner.

jungkook didn't respond to any of yoongi's talks and yoongi completely knows about that bad habit of younger that he adopted few days ago but he always shrugged it off.

"heard you're in sports department"
yoongi asked and raised his brow.

"orange hair dude convinced me"
jungkook wanted to kept that inside but he forgot yoongi is a football player.

"you mean jimin?"
yoongi jumped and his eyes lit up in happiness.

"yea. what about him?"
jungkook asked taking the hint of his friend happiness that orange hair guy is his crush.

"he's the one"
yoongi said with tinted cheeks.

jungkook looked away in hurt and kept walking side by side with yoongi on their way to school. yoongi began to tell the stories of orange hair guy which hurt youngers heart deep inside. he didn't knew giving up was that hard but at least he's trying his best to ignore his silly talks which he used to enjoyed alot when he was madly in love with him.