第21章

+++

+++

: 👀💅🏻🔞

"oh jungkook"
a breathy moan escaped from taehyung's mouth as he trail warm kisses down onto younger's neck. jungkook ran his fingers onto older's hairs and bite his lips harshly as he don't wanna make any louder sound.

taehyung unbutton younger's shirt while they were still in between of their hot make out session. a very faint blush spread across jungkook's cheeks as he glanced down at his lap in embarrassment.

"hey baby what happened?"
taehyung softly whispered and getting a little worried by the sudden expressions of younger.

"im a little i-insecure"
jungkook shuttered a little and avoid the eye contact with the older.

taehyung slightly chuckled and placed a very soft kiss on younger's forehead making him calm in his touch.

"you're beautiful gguk"
taehyung said while gently rubbing his thumb against younger's cheeks and jungkook smiled and blushed hardly.

"shh every part of you is beautiful"
taehyung whispered again as he places sweet kisses on younger's stomach.

"thank you for everything taehyungie"
jungkook said in a lower voice and turned his head to look away somewhere else in the room.

"look at me when you talk yea?"
taehyung said and gently moved his face by his chin back to taehyung's direction. their eyes met and jungkook again felt that soft and warm feeling inside his heart.

jungkook wasted no time and lift his head a little to meet his lips back to taehyung's. they made out another half an hour, soon it get hot and sweat began to pop up on jungkook forehead.

taehyung slowly took off younger's jeans during their kiss and left him with just his boxers. taehyung smirked when he gaze down at how hard he was.

"t-taehyung i want you"
jungkook said with half opened eyes as he bangs were pulled backwards due to the sweat and his face was covered with shades of pink.

"not that early petal"
taehyung said and smirked at the situation of younger. he's himself was hard and wanted him so badly but he decided to play a little with jungkook.

taehyung slowly trace his long fingers on younger's member and teasingly touching the tip of his member just by his index finger through his boxers. jungkook moaned as he felt weird down there.

taehyung losen his tie and leaned down to place soft kisses on younger's jaw to his neck earring sweet moans from jungkook. older slowly pulled down younger's boxers and glanced down at the beautiful view infront of him. jungkook shyly closed the gap between his legs and and turned his head to look away somewhere else.