第22章

+++

+++

"jungkook"
jin called the younger from the kitchen who was comfortably laying on the couch while watching tv.

jungkook hummed in a response not feeling like to speak for sometime. jin comes back with two cups of coffee he placed one cup on the table for jungkook and sipped his coffee while he sat on other single couch.

"don't you have plans today?"
jin asked to the lazy boy who did a lot of courage to sat up and reach out a hand to grab his cup.

"everyone's busy"
jungkook said and took a sip of his coffee and began to stare at the tv screen.

"what about taehyung?"
jin asked and hoping for a positive response since it's his birthday he wants him to go out and have fun.

"we haven't talk for two days"
jungkook said and paused for a when he realised any of his friends remembers his birthday.

"that's bad. want me to talk to him and—"
jin was cut of by jungkook.

"no that's fine"
jungkook said and stood up and made his way upstairs to his room.

he sat on his study desk and began to play with a pen when he thought of talking to his mate.

'taehyungie?'
jungkook wrote on his wrist and waited for him to write back but he didn't answered.

jungkook sighed and plopped down on bed and decided to sleep the whole day to escape from the reality.

-

a knock was heard from jungkook's door. he woke up and tiredly glanced at the door he was about to go back to sleep when the door opened with a sound making the younger flinched.

"oh you were sleeping"
Jin nervously laughed and noticed the silence in jungkook.

jungkook glanced at jin he was wearing a suit and the younger thought that he might going on a date with namjoon or something.

"jungkook—"
Jin smiled and was about to say something but jungkook cut him off.

"going on a date?"
jungkook asked as he judged him from his outfit.

"you and I—"
Jin was again cut off by jungkook speaking.

"have fun hyung"
jungkook said and smiled he was about to go back to sleep when Jin spoke again.

"jungkook listen to me!"
Jin almost screamed.

"we are going on a dinner"
jin said and sighed after completing his sentence.

jungkook eyes widened after hearing that. he smiled at the thought that jin never forgets jungkook's birthday he's always there for him. jin walked to his closet and begin to search a suit for jungkook. younger just stare at him while he was still upset about how taehyung doesn't even contact to him.