第9章

+++

+++

taehyung slowly opened his eyes and adjust the light. he didn't want to get ready for school also he don't wanna walk around with 'who are you' written on his cheeks. he widened his eyes in excitement when he realised his mate might saw it and replied to him back.

nervousness and excitement emotions build up inside him. he quickly ran to bathroom not looking himself in the mirror yet. he was scared what if his mate was someone he knows?.

he slowly opened his eyes and what he saw made him expectation go down. another same words were written on another cheek. his mind was a mess now first he asked him to meet now asking him who are you. nothing was making sense to taehyung.

"who the heck are you?"
taehyung asked to himself and glare at the written words on his cheeks.

-

"get up kook are you planning to skip school today?"
jin asked while he look around youngers room to find clothes for laundry.

jungkook who was half sleepy sat on the bed while ruffling his bed hairs. he checked the time from his phone which was placed on the nightstand. he freaked out when he saw that he got so late but decided to take the day off since he didn't wanna interact taehyung.

"im not feeling well jin hyung"
jungkook said in a low voice signaling jin that his throat wasn't alright.

"fine i will take your breakfast in your room"
jin said with a warm smile jungkook nodded and he left with the laundry basket.

jungkook got up from his bed and ran towards the bathroom. soon he glanced himself in the mirror he pouted and a disappointing expression made on his face. he wasn't expecting from taehyung as well. there were no answers but he asked the same question which made him worried about taehyung is actually serious about his mate.

now taehyung on his bed kept thinking about what happened few hours ago. he grabbed his phone and called jimin who's probably taking classes but like he care. jimin didn't answered but instead he left a message.

annoyingchick:
im in mr. Jung class right now.

taehyung:
i don't care come to my place.

annoyingchick:
how could i- yah kim taehyung istg if i got caught.

taehyung:
you won't trust me.

"sir can i use washroom?"
jimin asked with shaky legs. yoongi was holding back his laugh.

after he got the permission he glare down to yoongi and told him to take care of his belongings. he sneak out from the building and took a bus to taehyungs house.