P3: Diagon Ally

Along the path stood many shops, each of them magical and all of them about strange things such as cauldron stores, apothecaries, strange animals the twins had never seen, and many more

Along the path stood many shops, each of them magical and all of them about strange things such as cauldron stores, apothecaries, strange animals the twins had never seen, and many more. Near one of them, a group of boys about the brothers' age were admiring a new broomstick. Y/N joined them for a moment before remembering his real reason for being here. At the end of the path stood a huge
building.

Hagrid: Grittgotts

Entering the vast marble hall, the brothers were shocked to see about a hundred goblins sitting on high stools behind a long counter, engaged in various tasks. They walked up to a free goblin.

Hagrid: "Morning. We've come ter take some money outta the Potter's safe."

Goblin: You have the key, Sir

Hagrid: Got it here somewhere,"

He started emptying his pockets until he found what he was looking for.

Goblin: Everything seems to be in order.

Hagrid: An' I've also got a letter here from Professor Dumbledore, It's about the You-Know-What in vault seven hundred and thirteen.

The goblin read the letter carefully.

Goblin: "Very well, Griphook will take you down to the vaults."

The three followed another goblin toward one of the doors leading off the hall. They found themselves in a narrow stone passageway sloping downwards with a small cart and railway system along the floor. They climbed in and took Off.

Harry couldn't remember much of the ride, he was too dizzy for his head to make sense of anything. Eventually the cart slowed to a stop, and they stepped off in front of a large door.

Y/n: That was fun

Griphook unlocked the door, the twins gasping. Inside were mountains of money. The two boys quickly went about stuffing a bag each of the gold, silver, and copper coins as Hagrid explained how the currencies worked, Y/n also go a little more than Harry as he was buying extra books

Once they had finished, the four of them got back onto the cart before rocketing even deeper. Vault seven hundred and thirteen had no keyhole, and Griphook explained that only a Gringotts goblin can open it, stroking the door gently with one of his long fingers as it melted away.

Contrary to what Y/N was expecting, it was nothing
extraordinary or magical in this top security vault. In fact, the only thing in it seemed to be a grubby little package wrapped in brown paper simply lying on the floor.

They made their way out, Hagrid split apart from the brothers in order to get them a birthday present even though Y/n's birthday wasn't for another month and despite their numerous attempts of them saying he needn't bother. Knowing Y/N would probably spend most of his time at the bookstore, the twins went their separate ways to get their equipment.