P6: On The Walls

Y/n was walking around hogwarts, after having calmed down, he soon then stopped and looked around before smiling.

Y/n: You should really work on you hiding skill Ginny.

In a tiny pillar Ginny was there hiding cursing at herself for having been caught. Y/n then walked to a staircase nearby and sat down, he patted the stair next to him for her to sit down which she did shyly.

Y/n: So what's up?

Ginny: I saw what happened earlier, It was kinda scary, but also really cool. What happened?

Y/n: I don't know really, guess I just lost control.

Ginny: Because of what Malfoy called Hermione, right?

Y/n: Yeah, why?

Ginny(nervously): What you do that for me.

Y/n looks looked at Ginny and moves closer putting his arm around her making her blush.

Y/n: If someone ever did to you, I'd send them to the fucking moon.

Ginny(giggling): Y/n, you shouldn't curse.

Y/n: I'm Merlin for my sake I should be able to do what I want.

They both as they so stand up, Ginny looks up at Y/n and hugs him which he returns.

Y/n: You should get to class Ginny, I have to go our idiot brothers.

Ginny: Ok.

They let got and before leaving Y/n gives Ginny a kiss on her forehead making her nearly faint.

He then snaps his fingers disappearing and reappearing behind Harry only to hear something.

Ominous Voice: Blood. I smell blood. Let me rip you... Let me kill you. Kill... kill... kill!

Hermione: (she and Ron just appear out of nowhere) Harry...

Harry: Did you hear it?

Y/n: I heard it.

The Other nearly jump at Y/n pressure, Hermione quickly recovers and gives Y/n a huge hug.

Harry: I heard it first in Lockhart's office, and then, again, just-- (he hears the voice once more)

Ominous Voice: It's time.

Harry: (getting tense) It's moving. I think it's going to kill.

Ron: (as Harry runs past them down the corridor)"Kill"?

Hermione: (she,Ron and Y/n run after him) Harry, wait! Not so fast!

Harry and Y/n stops in the middle of the corridor, then looks down to see the floor is wet before walking to the right, Y/n walks beside him barely interested . Ron and Hermione run to catch up with him; they stop abruptly as they see numerous spiders scurrying away through a crack in the window.