Short 2: Destiny

The young couple continued walking down the corridors, the two then saw a group of Slytherin wizards who looked like they were bullying a small blond hair Gryffindor.

Hermione: Look at that their picking on someone smaller then them.

Y/n: I'll handle this, love.

Y/n let Hermione down and walked over to the altercation.

Gryffindor: I was returning her book I swear it.

Slytherin1: Nah you were eyeing my chick, I seen you, now I'm wish you were dead.

Slytherin2: Dead Man.

Y/n: So what are we doing here.

Everyone there turned there to see Y/n who had his arm on one of the Slytherins shoulder. That said Slytherin looked him with a shock face.

Slytherin3: We're Dead.

Y/n: Don't say that, just don't look down.

That Slytherin didn't listen and looked down, he then saw a black hole and fell right through it and it then closed itself.

Slytherin2: What did you do to him, where did you send him.

Y/n: TO HELL ITSELF!!!

Everyone look in fear as he yelled it till he started laughing.

Y/n: Nah just kidding, I sent him....actually I don't know, I didn't have time to think about where I was sending him.

Slytherin2: You'll paid for this weirdo

The Slytherin did something extremely stupid he tried to punch him. Next thing he knew.

He saw his body drop to the ground and looked at himself was he dead, did Merlin really kill him

Y/n: Your not dead, just separated from your physical form I'll return you tomorrow after you learn your lesson.

Y/n then looked at the original, the one that started all this.

Y/n: Now to you, you're an asshole, so you act like you should be one.

Y/n then used his hand to blast him and in puff of smoke he was gone and in his place.

Random Student: Holy Shit he turned him into donkey.

The crowd started laughing as donkey ran away with everyone else chasing him. Y/n looked at the boy on the floor and walked to him, offering him a hand up.

Student: Thanks for that.

Y/n: No Problem. I'm...

Student: I know exactly who you are. Sir Merlin.

The Student then bowed which surprised Y/n a little.

Student: Sir, My name is Andrew.

Y/n: Andrew?

Andrew: Andrew Arthur Pendragon.

Y/n looked him for a minute before laughing and put a hand on his shoulder.

Y/n: It's a pleasure to meet you Pendragon.

Andrew: You as well Merlin.