P5: Damage Beyond

In the the cold winters of Antarctica, stood a man in nothing but his underwear, that man was Lockhart, former Hogwarts teacher after having been kicked out by Sir Y/n Merlin. Suddenly light flashed and he suddenly found himself inside Hogwarts agian, he looked around and saw it was the headmaster office, he saw Dumbledore and Mcgonagall there aswell as Y/n who had a pissed off look.

Y/n(pissed): Ok I brought him back now what?

Dumbledore: We ask him some questions.

Y/n: I don't see why.

Dumbledore: To give him a proper chance to defend himself.

Dumbledore started to ask Lockhart questions about his with him answering them very "truthfully" and then Dumbledore sighed and looked at Y/n.

Dumbledore: I will let him stay at Hogwarts.

Y/n: What da hell?!

Mcgonagall: I agree with Mr.Potter, What da..what he said.

Dumbledore: But not as a teacher, as you assistant.

Y/n:

Y/n looked at Dumbledore like he was crazy, Dumbledore told Y/n that he would call him in later, so Y/n decided to go outside as he knew his brother should be at Quidditch practice right about now

Y/n looked at Dumbledore like he was crazy, Dumbledore told Y/n that he would call him in later, so Y/n decided to go outside as he knew his brother should be at Quidditch practice right about now. Y/n decided not not play this year so the other teams could actually win.

(With Harry and the others)

Harry: [amazed that his nemesis is now a member of the Slytherin Quidditch team] Malfoy?

Draco: That's right. And that's not all that's new this year. [puts his broom at his side; Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the rest of the Gryffindor Quidditch team examine the brooms Draco and the rest of the Slytherin team are holding]

Ron: Those are Nimbus 2001s. How did you get those?

Marcus: A gift from Draco's father.

Draco: You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best.

Hermione: At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent.
[Draco glares at her in annoyance as he takes a few steps and stops only at arms length in front of her]

Draco: No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood.

Hermione glares at him with a mixture of hate and hurt as Draco sneers. Ron was about to defend her but didn't get as the entire field started to break and crack, the all felt a wave pure hatred hit them and looked for source and saw Y/n started at Draco with cold dead eyes that had turned blood red.

 Ron was about to defend her but didn't get as the entire field started to break and crack, the all felt a wave pure hatred hit them and looked for source and saw Y/n started at Draco with cold dead eyes that had turned blood red