P16: Through the Trapdoor

The Golden Quartet are meeting in the common room

Hermione: You mean You-Know-Who's out there, right now, in the forest?

Harry: But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns. Don't you see? We had it wrong! Quirrell doesn't want the Stone for himself; he wants the Stone for Voldemort. With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again. He'll... he'll come back.

Ron: But, if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to... kill you, do you

Y/n: I'll kill him before he gets the chance

Harry: I think if Y/n wasn't there, he might've tried to kill me tonight.

Ron: [gulps] And to think I've been worrying about my Potions final

Hermione: Hang on a minute. We're forgetting one thing. There are two wizards Voldemort is Afraid of Dumbledore and Y/n . As long as There around, Harry, you're safe. As long as there around, you can't be touched.

Y/n: Yea, no Dark Wizard, ever has and ever will beat Merlin aka me

Later the next day all the students are rushing out as they finish their exams

Hermione: I'd always heard Hogwart's end-of-year exams were frightful, but I've found they're rather enjoyable.

Y/n: Yea that was the easiest test I've ever seen in my life

Ron: Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?

Harry: My scar. It keeps burning.

Y/n: My arm stings as well, but I can't really feel it that much

Hermione: It's happened before...

Harry: Not like this.

Ron: Perhaps you should see the nurse.

Harry: I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming.

Harry then realizes something

Harry: Ah... Oh! Of course!

Harry starts walking faster making the three others speed up to catch him

Hermione: What is it?

Harry: Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one? I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pocket? Why didn't I see it before?

They approach Hagrid's hut and he is playing a flute.

Harry: Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?

Hagrid: I dunno. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up.

Harry: This stranger though, you and he must have talked.

Hagrid: Well, he- he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him, I said, after Fluffy a dragon's gonna be no problem

Harry: Did he seem interested in Fluffy?

Hagrid: Well, o' course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three-headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told 'im, I said, I said, 'The trick with any beast is to know how to calm 'im. Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a bit o' music, and he falls straight to sleep.' I shouldn't have told you that.

Y/n: Oh dang it Hagrid

The Trio runs off into the Transfiguration classroom to talk to McGonagall

Harry: We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!