DIAMOND

"Fucking pussy ass nigga. Move, go ahead and see what happen." I heard Kevin yell. I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't.

"Bro, just leave nigga." Ronny replied.

"You want me to leave ma with you? Buggin out yo ass."

"Nigga, what did i-"

POP POP!........POP!

"Disgust my ass." Kevin sniffled like his nose was stuffy. I felt someone stand over me, I tried to open my eyes again but was only able to see a little.

"You up ma? Come on we gotta go. I gotta go back home." Kevin said.

My voice came out raspy. "Is Ronny okay?"

"Shawty, don't be fucking stupid. If I leave you here they gonna take you in for questioning. The nigga gone, he broke a fucking plate over your head and you sitting here asking if he okay ? " He said aggressively.

He picked me up, I was able to open my eyes but my body felt horrible.

"Was that the only thing he did?" I asked slowly.

"Well he was kicking the shit out of you, like a little bitch. That's why I pulled out the strap."

He layed me on the couch and called someone. He was talking about how he needed a ride back to New York, he didn't wanna risk getting on a plane.

"Aight, let me know when you outside." He said then hung up, rubbing the side of his head.

"I'm sorry ma, there wasn't no other way in my brain for me to help you."

"It's fine."

-

Bronx, New York

It was like a twelve hour drive, so we made it to the Bronx the next day at night. We parked infront of a apartment complex, like the projects back In Chicago.

We got out and he walked me into his apartment, I felt really weird. There were a bunch a men with red bandanas staring at me, and shaking hands with kevin.

"Yo flock, when you gonna get that bag ready?" One of them asked.

"I'll let you know, I gotchu."

We walked upstairs and into the house. There was a lightskinned female in there sitting on the couch, she was pretty.

"Who the fuck is that?" She said loudly, I was not expecting that much voice out of her. "And where the fuck you been, it's been a day."

"Bruhh, nigga who let you in my house? Get out Gina real rep." Kevin told her.

"You fucking other bitches now you wanna be funny. She not even all that." She looked me up and down. "I thought you didn't like skinny girls?"

Kevin walked up to her, roughly grabbing her by her arm. She didn't put up much of fight, so it made it easier for him to put her out. He locked the door.

"My bad, females is crazy." He tried to laugh it off but I could tell it aggravated him.

"No, you don't have to let me stay. I can leave and your girlf-"

"Don't. She's a team player."

"Okay..."

"Just chill out ma...take a shower all that. I have extra toothbrushes. We just need to get you clothes, but that's not gonna be a issue."

"Are you sure this isn't too much?"

He stared at me so I shut up, then I spoke again. "M-my body hurts.. I'll take a bath."

"You want me to help you?" He asked, and I made a face. It was uncontrollable but like really? Trying to get into my pants?

"I'm not tryna do nothing with you, word To. If I wanted to I would've fucked you at your house and dipped." He said getting closer to me. "Feel me I ain't no fuck nigga mamas, I keep it a buck."

I smiled. "Alright come on."

He helped me undressed myself, then ran the water. "Ima get in too, aight?"

I nodded.