DIAMOND

"Ayy, you're so beautiful ñena !" Kevins sister told me when she was done installing my lace front.

"Thank you, so much." I smiled. "So yeah, oh my god. I don't know what I'm going to wear to the party." I was happy, I forgot what having friends was like.

"Let me look through your closet, girl. I'll help."She told me and I agreed.

Kevin was outside with his homies while I got ready. We were going to some even he was invited to, but he wanted to bring me with him. Surprising.

I did my makeup, when I was done I grabbed my handbag and my phone. "I'm nervous."

"Why, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Just being around people he knows, there's probably gonna be girls he previously had there. I'm just scared a little." I confessed.

"Don't be, those girls are scarier then pigeons on the street."

We laughed, then went outside. I locked our apartment door behind us. When we got outside of the apartment, Kevin and his friends looked at me.

"Damn.." kevin mumbled.

I smiled and asked Nayeli to take a picture for me, since I got back on social media. It didn't take me long to gain followers since I was know as "Kay Flocks Girlfriend."

Liked by kayflock and 1,227 others

theylovediamond Slippery when wet, & hard to forget 😘
View all 528 comments
nayelitheflocker MY CREDITS?! BUT 😍😍😍😍😍
kayflock 😍 but ion fw da caption. Ion want ppl knowing what's mine.
View 1 reply.
theylovediamond Even if they do know,
I'm for you daddy. You should kno 🥰.

-

Kevin walked up to me, and whispered in my ear. "Mm, watch when we come back home tonight."

I felt my body shiver as he grabbed my hand and walked me to his car. We both got in and I put my seatbelt on. He has his off as per usual.

We pull up to this club near Manhattan, you could hear music blaring from inside. We got out the car and walked inside. I immediately wanted to die in my body as various of girls gave me dirty looks.

Like what the hell did I do to them? All I did was move to the Bronx. We sat in a section with a few guys, and girls that seemed to be either their baby momma, hoe, or girlfriend.

Kevin shakes hands with all of them. "Aight yall, this my girlfriend Diamond."

They all greet me, and I say hi back. The boys leave me with two other females to go get drinks. And I just sit there quietly.

"So where you from? Oh and by the way I'm arianna." She said.

"Oh okay, and I'm from Los Angeles" I told her, and she made a face.

"So you telling me, you moved from Los Angeles to be in the Bronx. The GHETTO?" She asked. "Chilee.."

I smiled. "No, it's really more complicated than that."

The other girl got off the phone and rolled her eyes. "I am not hard on my workers and the fact that they keep quitting is gonna put my business in a downfall."

"Daisia calm down, how many times has that girl quit and came back." Arianna said

Dasia just sighed out loud then looked at me . "Hey pretty, you know how to do hair?"

"Stop it right now, the ghetto." Arianna laughed then looked at me. "I can't take her nowhere."

"No it's fine, are you hiring? I could use a job to take up my freetime." I asked.

She gave me her number and told me to call her when I have my mind full set on working at her hair salon.

We heard commotion at the bar, so we turned our heads. I seen their boyfriends yelling at someone at the end of the bar while Kayroy was standing up.

"Yall fucking pussy ass niggas! He mad as hell I fucked his baby moms." The person said point at Kevin.

"Nigga, she's a team player. I don't give a fuck, but watch how you talking to my niggas." Kevin yelled at him.

"Or what? Fuck nigga you ain't bout that shit. On crip you ain't, dumb ass-"

POW ! POW! POW!

People started running out of the bar, Kevin just stood ontop of him looking at him in Disgust.

"Flock come on we gotta go." His friends said calling him.

I had mixed feelings, I was angry, sad, and disappointed. I grabbed Kevin by his arm and pulled him outside of the building. We got into his car and he started driving away, taking a different route.

"Are you fucking serious? Are you actually kidding me?"

He didn't respond.

"You're so much better than this, you don't even know if the nigga is still breathing. You're grown, why the fuck are you settling shit with weapons." I yelled at him, like he was my son but only because I cared.

"Diamond." He said calmly.

"Diamond my ass ! I can't do this relationship shit with you. I gotta go."

"Oh yeah? Where the fuck you gonna go." He yelled this time.

I fell silent. "This is fucking ridiculous."

"We not done, so...I don't know where you got that idea from. Shit was a joke word to my dead."

"Just... promise to control your anger."

"I promise. Now you promise not to leave me." He smirked.

"I promise not to leave you, only if-"

"That wasn't the deal shawty."

"I promise not to leave you." I said, kissing him softly and he smiled.

-

I put my pajamas on, throwing myself on the bed. I need a whole one day vacation.

"So..this mean no ass?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"Go to sleep Kay Flock."

"You corny." He said getting in the bed, slapping my ass."

"Ughhh."