KEVIN

Damn, I want this one bad. But that relationship shit lowkey dead as fuck, females can't handle me so it ain't no point.

My door got knocked on, I grabbed my gun out of my dresser drawer just incase and went to open it, it was just my sister though.

"I got the outfit, I hope she's gonna be happy with it because these are one of my expensive sets." Nayeli said.

"Aight sis, ima catch up with you later real shit. I gotta take her out." I told her, because I knew she was gonna try to have a long ass conversation about some bullshit.

"Okay, love you!"

"I love you too."

I closed and locked the door, then walked to my room handing Diamond the clothes.

"Thank you." She told me.

She went into the bathroom to change like I didn't just see her naked yesterday. I swear to God bruh.

When we was in that shower I was bricked up, not gonna lie. Her skin looked so smooth, the ass and curves, everything was there. It took everything I had to not bend her over and drill her shit.

She came out the bathroom. "Hey, you have long hair. Where's your brush."

"Nigga." I laughed. "It's in the mirror cabinet."

She rolled her eyes going back in the bathroom. She brushed her hair out then came and hugged me. I hugged her backed, surprised. "Aight move bro."

"Ew, you're not affectionate."

"I see you loosening up." I got up and changed into something simple, with a little drip. "Ready to hit this mall?"

"Yeah." She smiled.

We walked outside, hopping in one of my cars. I got Hella cars, I just don't use these shits. I love being on my feet, that's why a nigga so skinny.

She put her seatbelt on, I didn't. I turned the car on and started heading to our destination .

When we hit the mall,  We was in some PINK store, and Diamond was taking forever to pick out some damn panties and bras. I was bored.

"I'm sorry, I'll hurry up." She said. I didn't notice I sighed out loud.

"Nah take your time."

"Okay, this was our last stop I promise you." I ignored her. She said that shit twenty stores ago.

I put all her stuff in the trunk, then got into the car when we finally left the mall.

"Thank you so much for today, like you don't understand how much I appreciate you." She said, and she looked genuinely happy.

"Anything ma, foreal."

"You don't..." her voice cracked and I looked up at her.

I put my hand on her thigh to comfort her. "Look, it's good now. You good now, and you safe."

She leaned in and kissed me, attempting to unleash my inner demon. I kissed her back while holding the side of her face. I could taste some of her tears which I couldnt tell were happy or sad.

She pulled back and wiped her face. "I'm sorry, I just haven't been intimate in so long I kind of needed it."

"I liked it ma, don't worry."

You wanna play like that? She know she got me bricked up, now watch. I put the car and drive, and drove home.

We both carried her bags upstairs and set them in the bedroom, when we got home. "Come here." I told her.

She followed directions and I grabbed her neck softly. "Let me tell you something, I'm happy you in my life aight. You different then these hoes. You been hurt, so have I. We gonna heal together"

I kissed her slowly as she joined in, I started to lift her shirt up but she stopped me.

"Kevin, I want to but..don't change how you treat me." She told me, looking in my eyes.

"I won't, lying is lame." I told her and she nodded. I completed stripping her completely and she looked at me biting her lip, making me feel the pre-cum coming out of me.

I layed her on my bed, stripping myself from the waste down. I got in between her legs, inserting two fingers while looking up at her.

"Mm.." She bit her lip.

"I could feel how tight you is ma." I told her while fingering her slowly and sucking on her clit.

"Ayy.. fuckkk papi no." She moaned loudly. Fuck this shit, she getting it raw.

I got up, lifting her legs so we could be in missionary. I positioned myself and slid into her slowly, I watched as she winced each time I went inside.

I began to speed up, and her moans became louder. Not gonna lie I slipped one put too. She rolled her eyes back and started shaking, so I know I was doing sum right .

I sped up, watching her cream more and more on my dick, before I pulled out. She was breathing heavily, I smirked at her.

"A quiet freak huh?" I asked.

"Shut up." She said getting under the covers and closing her eyes.