DIAMOND

I woke up the next morning as a bitch named migraine slapped the fuck out of me.

But all jokes aside, this one hurt like hell. I've never experienced anything like this before. My body felt heavy when I tried to get up, and I realized it was because Kevin slow ass was ontop of me.

"Kevin, move your dumb ass." I told him, already in a attitude because my head hurt. I just wanted to look in the medicine cabinet to see if he had anything for it.

I looked at the digital clock beside his bed and it was five in the morning. "Kevin."

He groaned and shifted his body towards the other side of the bed. I got up and walked to the bathroom as my migraine got worse. I looked through the medicine cabinet just to find nothing .

"Oh my fucking god." I turned to go wake up Kevin, when I started to feel liquid come out of my mouth. Next thing I knew I couldn't even make it to the toilet, everything was just coming out.

Kevin came in the bathroom fast as hell, trying to talk to me asking what was wrong. If I didn't feel this sick I probably would've laughed.

When I was finally done, I brushed my teeth with tears in my eyes trying to ignore my throbbing head. Kevin looked confused but without questioning me, he cleaned everything up. When he came back he watched me.

"Stop crying, I'm taking you to the hospital." He told me.

Stop crying, I can't believe him sometimes. "I don't need to, we just need to get Tylenol or something. I'll call out of work and rest."

"This wasn't really up for discussion of what you would do.. I'm telling you what you're gonna do. Get dressed."

And at that, I followed directions. Sure, I would always suggest things but once his mind was set on something; I wasn't gonna argue with him.

We arrived at the emergency, and they gave me a little room to wait in. Kevin was with me the whole time.

"I'm sorry if I overreacted, I don't wanna act to slow in a situation like that. I ain't know what the fuck was going on, like is that a girl thing or sum?" He looked sincere.

I loved that her cared for me, and I appreciated it. A young nurse came in, smiled and greeted us.

"Okay so, how do you feel after taking the pain killer?" She asks me.

"Honestly I feel fine, my stomach just hurts a little."

"Which is normal, you just threw up so you're stomach maybe a little empty. But I do have one question. Have you been sexually active?" She asked.

I paused, kind of knowing where this was heading. "Yes I have been.."

"It's early to even know if you're pregnant for sure, but you're one hundred percent healthy, you just had severe morning sickness. Which you know is a side effect of pregnancy." She told me and smiled. " So it's nothing major to worry about, sign these discharge papers and you can go."

I signed myself out, scared, surprised, and happy all at the same damn time. I knew that Kevin had another kid ... he was quiet I didn't know how he was taking this.

"I'm sorr-"

"Shh, I love you. We're keeping it." He said softly. He pulled me into him and kissed me.