KEVIN

"Come on you gotta get ready, everybody waiting for you." I told Diamond. She came out the room and greeted my family.

"Ma, this my girlfriend Diamond." I told my mom.

"Ay, que linda." She said while hugging her.

"Can I talk to you?" Nayeli ask me, and I said yeah. We walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"Now if you don't get yo raggedy ass up." She rolled her eyes and got up.

"Look, you doing all this shit, are you really gonna take her serious? I feel so bad seeing her broken just because you wanna fuck someone who broke you." Nayeli told me.

"And I get that, just watch."

"Huh?"

I shook my head and waved her out of my room. Me and Diamond forever and that's that. I'm not fucking around no more, exactly why I said watch.

I walked into the living room. "Is everybody out here?" I asked loudly as my mom looked around the room.

"Tío is in the bathroom." My lil cousin told me and I nodded.

When my uncle came out the bathroom I called him over. "Ima need everybody over here and everybody attention." Everybody put their attention on me. I walked up to Diamond, and she seemed nervous.

"I found you as somebody broken, I picked up the pieces then knocked them back down ..." I told her looking her directly in her eyes. "Seeing that I had someone who loved and cared for me in a way no one else could, I see myself with you forever."

"No way." She said with her mouth wide. "Are you-"

I got on one knee and pulled out a ring from my back pocket that had a fat ass rock on it. (It still had the case on) "I don't wanna fuck around with you anymore Diamond, I wanna build a family, I wanna move away from here... I wanna do anything and everything with you."

I looked up at her to see her crying, everyone around me smiled, so I began to smile.

"Y- ... Kevin I cant."