KEVIN

Kevins test results came back negative, everything was halfway set to normal because I was still mad. We were in the livingroom watching the walking dead, I began to nod off.

I've been so tired lately I don't know why. "Diamond." Kevin said loudly making me jump.

"Huh?"

"Why you shaking like that? Shit creeping me out more than this fucking show."

I didn't recognize I was shaking, so i got myself to stop. "I'm sorry... and it's not my fault you scared of zombies."

He made a face. "Nigga, let that shit be real, everybody dead. Fuck is you talking bout."

I rolled my eyes, getting up and going in the room to go to bed.

----‐--------

"My shit blew up?" Kevin asked loudly.

"Yeah nigga, Hella managers wanna see if you'd wanna fuck with them. My nigga we going up."

I sighed mumbling loudly, these niggas loud as fuck. I put my shirt on and grabbed the clothes I was gonna wear today so that I could get into the shower.

I could hear kevins voice through the walls but I couldn't quite make out what he was saying. I hopped out the shower, drying off and dressing myself. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then brushed my hair out.

I stepped out of the bathroom, and Kevin was right infront of my face, I jumped. "What?"

"Baby, they tryna sign me to a deal? You know what this mean?" He asked me.

I smiled. "I'm happy for you, what do we have to do?"

"We got to go to the studio, and I want you to come with me. So you sure that's what you wearing?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." I told him. "Wait for me while I take this picture really quick."

Liked by kayflock and 21,977 others

theylovediamond very petite, but I ride it different 😗
           View all 1,784 comments

kayflock 😍 im tryna experience u off a perc
nayelitheflocker MY bitch look good asf!! 😍
bitchitstati 😂

two minutes ago

------------

The fuck his baby mother comment under my picture for? But I'm not gonna say shit, when I see her it's up. On God she doing too much, and she disrespected me for the last time by sucking my nigga dick.

"Whats wrong? Come on we gotta go." Kevin said walking out the kitchen and towards the door. I followed him without answering.

We got In a car and drove to what looked like a recreational building. We hopped out the car and started walking towards the building.

"Is there something on her?" Kevin said, stopping. I turned to see who he was talking to, and it was literally a old man.

"Come on." I told him.

"Fuck you being a perv for? Nigga ain't you on probation for groping the fucking secretary? Leave before I shoot you, and don't even look or think about touching my bitch."

Authors note: I didn't proof read, got no sleep. I'll edit later if you see some of the errors just lmk. Love you.

He grabbed my arm, and we walked inside the building. "Bro you gotta stop." I told him. "All that shit don't even be necessary."

"Diamond don't start." He warned and I followed directions. "Gimme kiss."

"I- you were just being mean." I smirked, I liked it when he showed that he wanted me near him. So I always procrastinate.

"Lat me slurp you up."

"There's a bathroom down the hall, I'm with whatever." This nigga can't be serious. "I mean we ain't have risky zex yet so, come fuck with a nigga."

I got up and started walking towards the bathroom, it was cramped but it will do. I slowly pulled my pants and panties down then Kevin came in and locked the door.

"You gotta be quiet." He told me while taking his belt off, and pulling his pants and boxers down. I knew I was already wet because being around Kevin just arouses me for no reason.

I bent over and he shoved his dick roughly inside of me, as I screamed out in pain forgetting he even said that we were gonna be quiet.