KEVIN

I ain't sleep all night. Not on no simp shit but like, I ain't know what was wrong with me. It's 10 in the morning and she ain't even here yet.

I called her, and she didn't answer. I called again and she answered on the third ring. "What , Kay Flock?"

"Look I don't wanna lose you." I said, then continued before she could respond. "Just come home to talk about this with me... please?"

"You think I'm dumb?"She asked me, and I didn't answer. "I'm coming Kevin, but don't think you gonna fuck me and think it's okay because I'm still mad."

I smiled at how much attitude she has, because when we first met she was acting like a little princess. "Aight. I'll see you."

She hung up, and I smiled. Yeah, I'm finna get my bitch back. Fuck these hoes, I need to stay with her. She solid. I turned on the TV and waited for her to arrive.
-
I'm guessing Diamond knocked on my door, so I opened it and thankfully it was her. She walked in and sat on the couch, not looking at me or nothing.

"So, before we start can you atleast tell me where you were last night?" I asked.

"Your sisters house, where the fuck else would I go?" She said

"Calm the fuck down Diamond, it was a question." She shut up because of how aggressive I sounded. But I didn't mean it that way, I don't wanna remind her of her trauma.

"I came here so you can speak, so ...."

"Look, she was banging on the door.. I'm like what the fuck, I open it and she all drunk telling me about what we used to do. And I'm not gonna lie it did turn me on, I'm a nigga feel me. She started touching on me, I did push her-"

"So what you telling me is that she initiated everything?" She asked me with a look of disbelief.

"Yes, I told you I don't fuck around, word To my dead." I told her, and she nodded.

"Okay... this is the last time Kevin.. But we are not doing shit until you get tested."

"Aight, aight. Okay" I agreed

"I love you." She told me, and I was taken aback a little.

"Diamond, walk away before I give you kids." I said then she rolled her eyes, walking towards the room.