KEVIN

4 months later

I moved Tatiana into my crib because she got into some shit with her neighbors, plus we had work some shit out for the sake or my daughter.

I also had a son on the way by Diamond but from what I heard, she aint letting me see the lil nigga. I did cheat on her but she was stressing me out, and thats not me justifying shit nigga, i just wasnt tryna get caught in some cycle.

Some shit you dont wanna have to endure, her attitude and the way she thought she was gonna treat a nigga was one of em.

I aint gonna lie, i regret helping that bitch, giving her a place to stay. When nigga came in the house I should've just let him place his hand on her wordda bro.

Dougs told me she fucking wit lil Edot baby. It just had me in a fog i dont know nigga, its weird cus niggas dont express they feelings. But when i think about the shit its just crazy because at one moment I cared about this bitch .

I wonder why Ronny started hitting on her, cus if she was acting like this for the whole time of they relationship I don't think I'll feel too  bad .

"Baby i'm done cooking dinner, Kiara at your sister house getting some little bowbow's in her hair. You okay?" Tatiana asked me walking into our room.

"Yeah ma i'm cooling. I was just thinking bout some shit, i gotta slide though later and ima be back tonight. I got some deliveries I gotta do then after that I promise im done selling." I informed her

"Baby...im okay with it, as long as its temporary then its okay with me. The only thing i wanna see you do is succeed in life. "

I looked up at her as she continued. "You dont really need to do it anymore, they're already trying to tie your name to a record label. youre talented."

This is the Tatiana I was missing. she always take me back with a new positive mind. maybe this dick jus drew her a lil delusional for a minute but she back.

Cus im home.