𝟬𝟮. my little love

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

i know you feel lost, it'smy fault completely

my fault completely.

          YOU KNOW, IN LIKE random movies they always have that one really good girl and the misunderstood, troubled boy and they always have that situation where the girl is crying in his face trying to get him to stop whatever bad decision he's ...

YOU KNOW, IN LIKE random movies they always have that one really good girl and the misunderstood, troubled boy and they always have that situation where the girl is crying in his face trying to get him to stop whatever bad decision he's about to make and it's like really corny and dramatic? Yeah, that's not Mia and Fezco.

When Mia had met Fezco she knew what she was signing up for being his friend, she remembers it clear as day. They were both young, so young that it feels like another life to the two. She was in sixth grade and he was in eighth and he had offered to walk her home even though his house was going the other way and he knew his grandma would get mad, but he still did it anyway because it meant an extra ten minutes with her.

"Your grandma is kinda scary..." Mia giggled.

Fezco could feel his cheeks heat up, they always did when Mia was around. He shrugged, "She's cool."

"Never said she wasn't. I wish my Grandma had a store, then I could just take these cookies that I like all the time." Mia looked down at her feet making sure she didn't step on any cracks.

"What kinda cookies?" Fezco looked over at Mia who was swerving in and out of the grass on the yards.

Mia's eyes brightened, "Grandma's Mini Sandwich Cremes, I remembered the name because when I was visiting my Nona and Papa last summer in New York they had this corner store that they would take me to and I had like 5 bags a day."

"The blue bag?"

"Bingo!" Mia pointed her finger up.

Then right before they were about to cross the street a loud screech of a car pulled up right in front of them.

"Fezco! Where the hell are you goin'?" His Grandma's voice was loud, not yelling, but just loud. "And who's this little girl?"

Before Fezco could even answer Mia stepped up, "Hi I'm Mia. Fezco was just walking me home, sorry if I got him in trouble."