𝟬𝟯. funny seeing you here

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

walk inside the kitchen put myhands up, ah, let me stop

hands up, ah, let me stop.

         MIA MANAGED SOMEHOW to still get up earlier than Fezco and Ashtray despite waking up earlier in the night and falling back to sleep

         MIA MANAGED SOMEHOW to still get up earlier than Fezco and Ashtray despite waking up earlier in the night and falling back to sleep. She watched as Fez slept peacefully, and wondered if Ashtray was sleeping just as he was.

No matter how hard Mia tried to stay away from Fezco just like he told her, she couldn't. It was both of them, they were one half of the other and they always had been even when one didn't realize it. She loved Fezco with all her heart, but she was done being hurt.

Sadly, her girlfriend instincts were still there so Mia really couldn't help herself when she started cooking breakfast for her and Fezco after she read a note on the fridge left by Ash saying that he had some things to do. She'd be worried if it was any other twelve year old but this was Ashtray who to Mia felt like he was going on twenty.

As Mia finished up the small breakfast, Fezco woke up smelling bacon and after brushing his teeth he made his way to the kitchen to see a view he really thought he'd never see again.

He leaned against the wall, he guessed she had found her shorts that she had left at his house a while ago because her legs were bare and no longer covered in his sweats. He secretly hoped that she was just wearing his shirt, that only went a little below her butt. Her naturally curly hair was put up in a bun just the way he liked. He felt like he was in a trance.

Fezco had found himself behind Mia, his face moving into the crook of her neck and his hands softly gliding up her thigh under her shirt, "Mia."

Mia couldn't even speak, his touch practically silencing her.

"Mia." He drew out, his hand going higher. "C'mon baby, say something."

Mia turned around looking up at Fezco's lust filled eyes, "I don't think I'd get into heaven if I did."

Mia had gotten home hours ago and she still somehow could not get him out of her mind, the kitchen counter, the table, the wall, his bed... God she was a whore, it was literally the first day of a new year and she was already folding.