𝟬𝟵. everything has changed

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

all i knew this morning when i woke, is i know something now i didn't before

is i know something now i didn't before.

all i knew this morning when i woke, is i know something now i didn't before

THIS IS A FLASHBACK. . .

         HOW DO YOU FUCK SOMETHING up so bad? Where did things go wrong? Once upon a time two people were in love and they didn't worry about who knew or if they were going to get married, or question if once someone went to college would they still be together? It was just pure love with no second guesses.

"How do you know if you're in love?" Mia asked Maddy and Cassie as she sat in Cassie's room.

Maddy turned her head fast, "Who are you in love with?"

"Are you in love?" Cassie smiled, "Please tell me you have someone, you've been single for too long!"

Mia shook her. "No, it's just– It's Valentine's Day tomorrow and the two of you seem to be pretty in love and I saw how Nate asked you to be his Valentine and it seems like you two are pretty in love. I'm just wondering how do you know?"

Maddy gave Mia a cheesy smile, "Hm I don't know I think you just feel it... you know?"

Cassie nodded, "Yeah you just feel it."

"You just feel it..."

💕💘💖💗💞

"Fez?" Mia walked into the liquor store, it seemed to be closed as all the lights were off. "Fezco, I swear to god if you jump out and scare me."

Mia looked back at the text messages that Fez had sent her, asking her to meet him there at that exact time.

On the counter next to the register a small note with Mia's name written on it sat neatly.

Roses are red
I love getting high
Meet me in the back for Mia's Surprise!

Mia smiled and laughed at Fezco's struggle to rhyme, sticking the note into her purse walking into the back cooler.