𝟬𝟴. ex factor

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

you said you'd die for me,why won't you live for me?

why won't you live for me?

you said you'd die for me,why won't you live for me?

SHE COULD HEAR THEM TALKING... It's not like they were very quiet, Ashtray always seemed to be talking loudly.

"The hell? When did she get here?"

"Yo be quiet and close the door."

Mia shifted under the blankets as she heard the door closing. She felt the signs of a headache coming on, she didn't drink that much but she was mixing stuff and that was never good for her.

"You awake?" She heard Fezco's voice shuffle next to her. "I got you some water and like aspirin if you need it."

Mia blinked as he opened the blinds letting the sun in, she took a second to sit up and stretch letting out a yawn taking the aspirin. "I need to brush my teeth."

Fez laughed, "That's always the first thing you do."

Mia grimaced. "I can taste the shit in my mouth, I don't like it." She got up off the bed, quickly sliding on the pants that were given to her the night before that she chose not to wear. "Is my toothbrush. . ."

"Uh, yeah same place." He nodded.

Mia nodded, walking out the room into the hallway.

"Morning." Mia nodded at Faye who was sitting on the couch, still half asleep.

She gave back a lazy wave.

"So you and Fez back together or?" Ashtray jumped out from nowhere.

Mia shook her head walking into the restroom. She closed the door and almost screamed as she looked at herself in the mirror, how could she forget to take off her makeup. She looked underneath the sink in hopes that they hadn't thrown out something she had left there when she was still with Fezco.

"Oh thank you god." She quickly grabbed her toothbrush and the small black travel bag full of skincare and makeup that was there in case of emergencies.