𝟭𝟯. i know the end

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

the billboard said the end is near i turned around, there was nothing there

around, there was nothing there.

         FEZ HAD BEEN PACING FOR an hour, finding random things to do around the house

FEZ HAD BEEN PACING FOR an hour, finding random things to do around the house. He was trying to solve the equation in his head— He was abnormally good at math. It was something that he knew he was good at when it was put in the right perspective. This problem; the equation that had been stuck in his head since Mia walked out the door a couple days ago would just not solve.

"Are you on something?" Faye asked from the couch, she had been watching him for the last thirty minutes, "You're kinda freaking me out dude."

Fezco felt even more stressed as he heard those drawn out words come out of Faye's mouth. How was the drug addict going to tell him that he was freaking her out? "Nah, I'm good."

Faye nodded. "What happened to Mia? Or that other chick... No judgment but—"

"Don't worry about me."

Faye's eyes widened. Her lips opened before closing again, deciding to just stay quiet.

It was silent for a minute or two before Fezco stood up walking over to Faye who was staring at her chipped nails.

"I ain't mean to snap at you, I know you were asking in like good light but I'm not really in the mood to talk about that." Fezco sat down on the opposite end of the couch.

Faye nodded and it was quiet again.

Fezco had racked his brain over and over again on the outcome of each of his choices, none of them would end how he wanted them to. There was no ultimatum but he still felt as if there was, he liked Lexi he enjoyed talking to her and hanging out with her. He thought she was cute, especially when she talked about something that really interested her and she made him laugh. These days there was hardly shit to laugh about in his life.

Mia... Well he loved Mia. He loved her the first day he ever laid eyes on her, her hair was in a side braid and even though it looked like she tried her hardest to keep her hair in place random bits of her curls popped out— he liked that. He liked how the curls fell down the sides of her face. He liked that she was sweet, he liked that she was the first to speak at a very quiet table. He liked that she didn't treat him like the other kids did.