𝟬𝟱. mr blue sky

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

everybody's in the play and don't you know, it's a beautiful new day

don't you know, it's a beautiful new day.

         THINGS WERE GOING SUSPICIOUSLY good for Mia— she was a bit scared that the world was coming to end because of how smooth things had been for her in the past days since her breakup with Fezco

She had been taking her medication, eating three full meals everyday, volunteering at the local animal shelter to get her community hours in so she didn't have to worry about it next year. She was really doing well.

So while Mia was picking up dog shit at the East Highland Animal Shelter on the other side of town Rue and Elliot were getting high, per usual.

"Hey..." Elliot started off looking over at Rue who was crushing up pills on his dresser, "Do you know Mia?"

Rue quickly snorted a line before looking back at Elliot who looked genuinely curious for her answer.

"Mm I mean yeah, I think everyone kinda knows Mia... Why?"

Truth was Elliot hadn't been able to get her out of his mind since that first day of school, she was so gorgeous and sweet, she had an aura to him that just attracted him to her. It pained him when he heard through multiple people that she was seeing that drug dealer.

Elliot shook his head, "No like do you know-know her?"

Rue nodded her head. "Yeah, like I said everyone knows Mia in a way. We've gone to school together since middle school, she's really sweet, not self centered at all which she should be because she's really fucking pretty, I've been invited to almost all her birthday parties since 6th grade... her parents are loaded like she's set for life and she's let me copy her homework. Nice girl."

"Yeah I noticed that about her, she's gotta have a boyfriend." Elliot was trying to be slick with that last thing and if Rue wasn't outta her mind she would have caught it.

"Mmm-mm." Rue shook her head, taking a puff of Elliot's blunt, "She's recently single, her and Fezco broke up... At least I think that's what she told me in Bio."