𝟭𝟬. cardigan

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻

YOU DREW STARS AROUND MY SCARSBUT NOW IM BLEEDING

BUT NOW IM BLEEDING.

         BY THE TIME MIA HAD gotten home she didn't really think anything could get any worse than it already had

BY THE TIME MIA HAD gotten home she didn't really think anything could get any worse than it already had. Fezco was done with her or she was done with him... after he said what he said it was all hazy. How long could she keep going in circles? How long could she keep letting him in only for him to break her heart each time?

Rue had officially burned every bridge with every person who truly cared about and there was no coming back from that. Not only had she fucked up her own but she brought down Cassie's as well.

Mia walked into her house, it was still relatively early but the sun had gone down and all she wanted to do was crawl into her bed and never leave it.

"Mia, can you come in here for a second?" Mia rolled her eyes at her mother's voice calling her from her office.

"Yes?"

"Have you heard from Rue Bennett? Has she texted you? I just got off the phone with Leslie, her mother and she's missing." No fucking shit she's missing.

Mia shook her head, "Last I saw her she was at the Howards. She took off from there."

"That girl, she needs help. You don't hang around her do you? From what I heard she's a junkie, her mother must be so disappointed I'm just glad—"

Mia couldn't stand her mother, what a fucking hypocrite she was and she just about had enough of her, "What? You're glad I'm not like her? I'm fucking perfect? As if I'm not as fucked up as her? Should we bring up my medical paperwork?"

Mia's mother looked stunned, "Mia that's not—"

"Not what Mom? Not what you fucking meant? Cause it sure sounded like it? Rue does drugs but guess what so do I, oh my god no should we admit me into rehab? You think you have this perfect fucking life with these perfect fucking kids but you don't! Your son fucking hates you which is why he chose the farthest college from here and your daughter starves herself and lets guys fuck her and then throw her to the side like trash! Does that sound perfect to you?"