7. W H E R E S M Y L O V E ?

Does she know that we bleed the same?

Don't wanna cry but I break that way

Cold sheets, but where's my love?

I'm searching high,

I'm searching low In the night

✵ ♡ ✵

I CRUMBLED TO THE FLOOR BEFORE BONNIE, head spinning and my stomach churning. I fear if more prying eyes were about, witnessing my fragility, witnessing a supposed Queen become nothing but a heap by a common witch's feet, no longer able to hold myself up. I think I'd truly be sick.

Her breathless gasp seemed all too loud, rattling my ear drums, forcing me to curl into myself. She fell to her knees beside me the harsh impact of her landing echoing. Her hands gently pushed my knees from my chest, before guiding me on to my stomach.

"What-What happened." Her voice shook, her hands mimicking the action as she looked to the blood that coated them.

"How about we call it a story for later

"How about we call it a story for later." I sputter past  blood and saliva, grunting as she assessed my wounds.

"You're loosing too much blood, I won't be able to heal you fast enough at this rate." I laughed bitterly as she finished her sentence, a Queen needing healing, pathetic. Utter blasphemy.

"What a way to die." I cackled.

I swallowed the firm lump in my throat, my chest feeling heavy. Though I was protecting Niklaus, taking another's life felt wrong. I am no god. I do not harness the right to decide the ending of a soul. Though the feeling of his warm blood coating my hands enthralled me, it was such a lust I never knew I had. One I felt I shouldn't deny myself another taste of. My thoughts sickened me, the bile that had been churning finally running hot up my throat, I gagged lurching up, blood and stomach acid falling to the floor before me.