𝒊𝒊. memories

YOU ARE IN LOVE,  olivia rodrigo

chapter two, 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌!

A LOUD YELL ECHOED THROUGH Marley and Jessie's shared apartment causing the Chavez girl to wake up with a jerk

A LOUD YELL ECHOED THROUGH Marley and Jessie's shared apartment causing the Chavez girl to wake up with a jerk. Blinking multiple times she wiped of the small amount of drool that laid on her cheek. A frown covered their lips as they stood up from the couch, walking towards the kitchen.

Where a bunch of sounds could be heard, along with the faint sound of music. Entering the kitchen Marley stared at her roommate. "What are you doing?" She asked causing Jessie to jump in fear.

"Jesus christ Marley. Don't fucking scare me like that. I thought you were asleep?" The dark skinned girl held a hand on top of her heart catching her breath. "Well it's hard to sleep when someone decided to make world war three in here."

Jessie rolled her eyes at their dramatics, before jumping down from the counter she had earlier stood on. Before Marley almost scared her to death. "I'm baking. Not making war idiot." She grinned holding up the bowl of brown batter, or well brown something at least.

Staring inside the bowl with an scared expression, Marley raised her eyes brows. "What the fuck is that? Elephant pop?" They asked.

The grin on Jessie's lips dropped as she pulled the bowl back to her chest. "Shut up. It's for chocolate muffins." She mumbled turning back to the counter.

Grabbing a glass of water Marley nodded before sitting down at the kitchen table. "Right." She said taking a sip of her water. "Well, what are you doing on sunday?" The brunette asked her roommate who poured down some flour into the bowl.

"Depends." She answered tasting the chocolate batter. "On what?" Marley raised they eyebrows. "Depends if Chris Evans finally sees all my dms about our upcoming date. I'm kinda bummed he hasn't replied yet." Jess frowned before pouring down some more ingredients into the bowl.

"Isn't he like forty years old?" Jessie nodded before smiling. "Doesn't mean he can't be hot."

Making a disgusted face Marley gagged. "Gross. Men. But seriously? Sunday? Any plans? Or will you do the honor and join me and my fam for dinner with uncle Alejandro and his family?"

"Isn't he the homophobic one?"

"No. Well yes, but- Mom says he's adjusting. Whatever that means." Marley rolled their eyes.

"Well as much as I love your mom's cooking. I actually have a date. Not with Chris Evans unfortunately. But with a guy named Chris."

"On a sunday?" The Chavez raised her eyebrows. "What are you doing? Going to church together?"

Shooting her roommate a glare Jessie sighed. "No. We're going golfing." She closed her eyes before Marley's loud laughs filled the room. "Golfing?" They wheezed. "Do you even know how to golf?"

Jess opened her mouth to respond but closed it once again, continuing to watch her roommate laugh. "Yeah yeah, whatever Marls. You don't even go on dates cause you're busy pinning over Olivia."

Their laughs quieted down as they stared at Jess who smirked. "I will choke you." She threatened. "Do it." Jessie grinned at her as she stood up. "Please shut up." Marley groaned waking out of the kitchen while Jessie laughed. "Make me!" She yelled after them before going back to baking.

Plopping down on her bed Marley sighed before going into her messages, searching for her contact. A small smile covered their lips as they stared down at the picture beside her name. It was a photo of the two back when Olivia and Spencer were both filming for high school musical the musical: the series, when Marley visited set.

Olivia held a large grin as she stared at Marley who were looking back at her clearly laughing, her hand about to cover her mouth. Marls remembered that day like it happened yesterday.

It was probably her hundredth time visiting set, and even though she had been their multiple times already. They still held the same excitement every time they walked through the halls of the school, where the amazing high school movies had been filmed. As soon as Marley had gotten there Olivia had grabbed her hand dragging her towards the scene were she and Spencer and some other cast mates were practicing for their scene.

At some point the two found themselves standing beside each other, joking around while their arms held each other's waists. And at some point when Olivia had made a joke, Spencer had whipped out his phone taking a picture of the two. Sending to their moms.

You could say when Marley checked their phone after that. It was filled with texts from Sofia and Eliza asking their daughter if she had gotten herself a partner, and if they could meet the them.

Snapping out of their memories, Marley cleared their throat. "Get yourself together Marley." They told themself before clicking on theirs and Olivias messages.

viola speaks . . .
marley and jessie are my favorite roomies
also please olivia and marley back in 2019
when filming hsmtmts, adorable babies<3